Reviews for f5
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
sad
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing story i always thought it should have ended this way
The Goddess Athena 14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
ALWAYS though this is how the social network sudve ended
Stefania Okazaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
OMG, this short story was just amazing! *-* It transmitted the whole epicness of the movie! "he would still have his friend (only friend, I was your only friend)", "He's smart but he's not, all the same, all the same", "Sean fucking Parker", "it wasn't, it wasn't" and once more - "it wasn't". SO AWESOME! I just fell in love with this little drabble. Thanks for writing it! 3
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO MAKE THAT MOVIE EVEN MORE DEPRESSING, BUT YOU DID IT.

Now I need a bucket for these creys. Pretty sure I have an Andrew Garfield .gif around here that's appropriate. JFC, this little ficlet hurt so good. I love it.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Your characterization of Mark is crazy accurate. The movie is so incredibly intense and I got that from this fic.

Well done.

-a.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I've been desperate to find some Social Network fanfiction. I thought suggesting a category would work but apparently the higher ups don't like that. Anyway, I adored this little piece. The movie is one of my recent obsessions and I think you captured the tone of Mark's personality very nicely. I would love to see you write more for this fandom, regardless of the lack of category for such an amazing movie. Great job with this. Can't wait to read more from you!
urbanamore chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OH MY GOD. MY CREYS. THEY ARE SO PERFECT. WAHHHHH.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my God. I love this so much I'm gonna cryyyyy. This movie was intense and amazing and ugh, /love.
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
short and sweet.

good characterization. Good story. Good job
pearlchavez chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I don't know why no one's reviewed this, because I thought it was great. You got the guy's personality perfectly :)