Reviews for Little Girl Lost
ShellMel chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
I was very shocked when I found this story as it reads like a Supernatural episode. Your characterizations are perfect, the plot was enticing, and I really enjoyed the perspectives from Mallory/Amitiel. I wished the show explored the relationship between angel & vessel more, and I love your take on it. I will most definitely be reading your other stories!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Mallory and Amitiel are some of the best characters I've read here! They both have their distinct, complex personalities but they fit together so well. I love the different relationships they have formed with the hunters and with Cas, and the plot was really engaging and original. I'm heading over to the sequel right now!

all the best
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
Love this story. First off; it has Jimmy in it which a rarity all by itself.
flamingmarsh chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
Great story. Gripping and sad as well.
Gracie Holmes chapter 18 . 9/22/2011
Oh my word! I LOVE this story! You are a fantastic writer! You did a great job with Mal and Ami and I can't wait to read more!
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
I really really loved this story! It was one gripping action scene after the other, and all the action was so wonderfully cinematic! I LOVED your original characters, human and angel both - perhaps the angel a bit more than the human, because the interaction between her and Castiel were so wonderful to read.

It was so great that you gave the poor guy one of his siblings to fight together with - seeing as in the show most other angels just wanted to get rid of him. It was great seeing the love he and Amitiel have for each other.

It was also an awesome bonus to see so much of Jimmy in the story - always felt sorry for him and the huge sacrifice he's had to make.

Off to read the sequel now! :D
FrostedFeathers chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
That was AWESOME

I came across the third part of this story and wanted to read this one before i read the other two

I loved it, all of it, I loved your own characters (Amitiel is amazing!), I loved how accurate you had Sam Dean Bobby Ellen and Jo - they were SO in character! I loved the bad guys too, well i didnt like them but they were really badass bad guys (and girls)

cant wait to read the sequel :D
CaptainLara chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
That was one of the best fics WITH a plot, WITHOUT slash, and WITH new characters I've ever read ! I think Mallory and Amitiel are brillant characters who must be in Supernatural. You really worked on their personality, and that makes them even more real. Amazing job, well done And the angel!whump 33...

So now, I'm going to the prequel. I think my night is quite screwed...

Thanks to write fics with such quality, I really enjoyed it :)

Mystique Aqua chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
Ok... I like it.. a lot... it was just so fascinating that I couldn't stop reading until the end. So, I'm so sorry for not reviewing each chapter.. it's just that I couldn't stop reading.

But, you ended so abruptly that I felt quite disappointed. I thought there would be more to it. Will Mal stay blind forever? Was that a dream she was having.. or maybe a memory from the first time she let Ami in? Or maybe, Ami lived and is coming back to her?

There is still so many questions unanswered. But yay! You're doing a sequel.. so I guess all is not lost. Looking forward to you sequel.

Have a good day and keep writing coz you're really good at it. _
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 18 . 2/12/2011
I love this story so much. I always have trouble finding good Castiel and OC stories. Definitely going to read the sequel!
Grace OMaille chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
well you can't leave us here! I just found this! I love how you have integrated the new characters without loosing our old friends. I am looking forward to reading your other stories and of course the sequal!
Celeste38 chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
I must say, I really enjoyed this (just getting to reviewing it now).

I'm not a big fan of OCs, but yours are well-written and interesting. I love their relationships with the main characters, and I love what you did with Jimmy too.
QueenieMeanie chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
And Jimmy makes an appearance! Yay! but uh-oh, looks like more trouble
QueenieMeanie chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I like that Ami allows Mal to come out every once and a while; I know it's because she's so weak, but it's still nice to read the back and forth, as well as the interaction between the angel and the vessel.
QueenieMeanie chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
The church scene was a nice touch. I love Castiel.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »