Reviews for Recoil
Yoda-Ben chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
My goodness !

Glee has just appeared in French television, I didn't saw a sole episode, only a few scenes on Youtube, and yet I'm totally in love with this pairing !

Oh, next chapter, please ! 3
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 7 . 2/3/2011

SO ADORABLE!

i love this chapter *hearts*
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Oh My.

Your kurtofsky is working! this is not something that happens every day! congrats!

really looking forward for the next chapter...
jekyllhj7 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Sweet... gonna be interesting when they do go back to school.

*ties a nice big red bow on this review*
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
cuuuuute. C:
White Replica chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Yes... What next indeed? (Strokes imaginary Dumbledore beard) xD

PLEASE DO CONTINUE.
jekyllhj7 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
I love how it takes some desperate moment for Dave to at least come to terms with himself. It really works with his personality... the intensity that we see in him (even in the show)

He needs something to break through this wall he's built up.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
i want you to go on, of course! and awwww, you did two of my most favortie romantic things: you used the phrase, "look at me," (that always sends chills down my spine when people say that to each other tenderly) and "please let me kiss you." awww, i'm just a puddle now. X3
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
*sniffle* myuu... TTwTT
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
(heehee, i love how you keep describing reviews. that's how they feel to me when i get them, too. so here's another for you. C: )

awww! Dave stopped going to school for a while, and is acting weird? so cute. so sad. WANT MORE. i'm glad i have more to read ;D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
ah, and he reveals that it's all an act.

our poor, poor boys. D:

(i'm lovins this! :D )
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i really love your writing style. w
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I'll be a good girl and review this story because I REALLY want to see how it continues.

So far, I liikkee iit!
jekyllhj7 chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
awww... but Kurt pushed him first... Kurt wanted to get a rise out of Dave, and now he's got it.
White Replica chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
YEEEEESSSS PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASE.

Go drama! The turmoil is just so heart wrenching! I love it! xD I just hope things turn out well for them :D