Reviews for The Safety in the Catch
I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
LOVED this fic.! Great job! Perfect mix of case stuff and romance!

NikkiR5 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Now I would have to say this story was really good and I enjoyed the ending as well.. Great job!
Boneslover97 chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
Thanks so much!

I loved ur story!3333
architecture chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
OMG! i read from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and it was awesome! i loved it..i really liked how you incorperated the crime fighting stuff and no it wasn't that corny! it was really great! GOOD JOB! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
Aussie. Aussie. Aussie. Oi. Oi. Oi.! Great story.
Alicia9876 chapter 20 . 1/9/2011

chucky89us chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
I loved this story from start to finish. Idk if I reviewed before but u need to now :) just wanted to say it was a great read!
HealingHearts chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Great story, loved it! Kind of sad though, to read 'The End'.. ;) Are you going to write another one? Or a sequel? ;D
Aethyrio chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
There's not much more I can say, except that I still love the story and reckon you ought to write a sequel! Good joband bye! : )
Ending-Daley chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
I don't know if i reviewed from start to finish *lowers head in shame* But i was definatly still reading. I loved this story, and i loved the ending. It's very sad to see it go.

my-completeness chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Great ending! They are so cute!
Tartantrace chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Well done with this story - good job ;0)
ScotFree chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Great ending! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole story - thanks.
Erika chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
More pronoun confusion: He went over to her, caught her hand, and turned his face to look at him.

Also, I've noticed you've been using the wrong "to" in many places. You put "too" instead of "to." For instance, "Then he realised, regardless of her experience, she was innocent to this. Too love."

Your story is interesting and well worth reading. I would suggest getting a beta though.
Erika chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Just a note: I've noticed that several times you've written the word "of" when you mean "off." Also, one of the last lines of this chapter doesn't make sense. "before, too his surprise, she found that he had met him halfway." A little bit of pronoun confusion.