Reviews for None So Blind: Mature Version
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 7/8
I found this story very delightful. I am new to the fandom and Daniel is my fav so I am really enjoying your stories, I'm on the second one now. I decided to start from the first story. SueM
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
As exceptional as always, in my opinion.
Not only does the timing work out rather well- the series was never exactly clear on how much time passed between ‘Ark of Truth’ and Sam going to Atlantis, after all-, but you explore the relationships very well, beginning with Sam and Jack’s gradual realisations that their ‘relationship’ was built on far flimsier shared interests than they had initially believed and going on to effectively explore how the new relationships develop in the aftermath of the initial events (Although the canon fan in me fails to see what was actually accomplished by having Sam and Pete’s relationship be so short in this reality).
As well as that, Daniel’s reaction was well-explored, his ‘breakdown’ appearing plausible without being too over-the-top- holding onto a private hope and having it dashed so decisively CAN be pretty devastating, particularly given how close they were as friends-, extending his pre-existing plans to try and get away without attracting too much attention, only for his efforts to be cut short thanks to outside circumstances that he couldn’t have predicted.
Admittedly, I think Daniel should have maybe been a bit less expressive regarding his feelings for Sam at times- Sam may have been aware that he loves her, but constantly bringing it up like he did when she was still working out how SHE felt about HIM could have suggested that he was trying to ‘guilt’ her into staying with him, when he could have just avoided the ‘l’ word and thus limited the possible discomfort Sam might feel about attempting something like this-, but the Cam/Vala relationship was generally effective, Vala’s initial interest in a purely sexual relationship quickly falling aside to reveal a more complicated character and a more developed bond between them as Mitchell sees the more vulnerable side of Vala that she never would have revealed before now.
All in all, one of your simpler stories, but an interesting one for all that; as previously mentioned, the only thing I would have changed was Daniel being a bit less vocal about his feelings for Sam to avoid making her feel potentially ‘obligated’ to stay with him.
Sailor's Wife chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
I've been reading your stuff on Stargate horizons and wanted to let you know that I absolutely love all of it. One story in particular I nearly died laughing.

I've never been a Sam/Daniel shipper but after reading your stuff and a couple others have added that to my must-ship-list.

Thanks for the entertainment!
john777 chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
great story, I liky your stories, keep writing
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
You know, it would probably be best if the couples did not eat the fruit that is grown from the alien plants. With their luck, it would be something that neutralizes all birth control medicines and actually increases fertility. Nicely done and everyone is happy.
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Yep, it would take a lot for Cam to catch up to Daniel. The only one in the SGC that can possibly match the number of injuries is Siler.
twilightluva786 chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Great Chapter
john777 chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
goods story
HAZMOT chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Sam is a good friend to Cam knowing how much it pains Cam to love someone and not know if they recipricate that same feeling. I known that Daniel and Sam have moved on in their relationship and Sam was giving Cam good advice on what to do about Vala. I knew somehow that it would take a tragedy to finally make Vala come around to seeing how much she cares and loves Cam. Cam almost missed out the opportunity to say what he means to Vala as did Vala. But things are working out just nicely. Jack is moving on with his ex wife, Daniel and Sam are pretty sturdy in their relationship and it seems that all the couples have what they needed most. :D
twilightluva786 chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Great Chapter
J.Stone chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
Brilliant chapter.
john777 chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
I likye your stories, keep writing
bobcox26 chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
nice you can almost feel the tention in the huts and the fact that sometimes poelpe can be so dumn with their feels of love and relationships that you can see the love between the two groups that they themselfves can't or will not say for what ever reasons
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
So many people dancing around the issues because they are insecure. Granted, nobody likes rejection, but if you leave things for too long they end up more painful.
HAZMOT chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
It seems everyone is getting what they want out of a relationship, except Cam and Vala. I'm happy for Daniel that at least he knows he loves Sam, and Jack puts Daniel in a good perspective of waiting for those three little words. The ceremony on the planet did nothing to strenghten Cam's resolve about a loving relationship with Vala. She's frightened of loving someone and Cam's afraid he's just used for sex. I think both should get together with Sam and Daniel, to see what they are missing out on. Even Jack figuires he may have a second chance with his ex wife. At least two out of three couples are allowing something to happen for the future. Let's just hope Vala can see how much Cam care for her before it's too late. :D