Reviews for Tabby's and Snake's
laexdream chapter 2 . 5/27
LOL... I loved the Harry and Ron dialogue. Pfttt. It would've been funny to see their reaction the next day. I loved Severus' attitude. Man, the way he calls Hermione pet... *sigh* That's pretty hot. This was great. Thanks for the story.
laexdream chapter 1 . 5/27
Ooh, loved this. Though halfway through the chapter, I was wondering if Severus had been reading her mind... Too bad he wasn't. xD
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 2 . 5/17
This is hilarious, especially the part at the end with the boys. Awesome!
ShermanLover chapter 2 . 4/20
lol that killed me with laughter hahaha
Sheriff T chapter 1 . 4/15
um...YUM!
voldyhasnonose chapter 2 . 2/23
Really good. I love a good smutty fic and this one was utterly fabulous.
Mione chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
The detention part was gold! HAHAHAHAHA Harry and Ron repeatedly apparating was brilliant as well, this was a good one :)
Kaya70 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Love it especially the ending with a drunk Harry and Ron
Plz update
jensteed chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I would love to be there to see Ron and Harry's faces when they realise what happened that night, stone cold sober and hung over. Haha, it was a great story, thank you :D
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Bloody hell that was just fantastic and sooo hot! Hehe, I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how she explains her way out of this ;)
normaj chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
I absolutely love this little piece! This is the 2nd time around I'm reading it and I had completely forgotten about the ending, again had me rolling! Great work, don't stop writing, even if it's not fanfiction.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
The drunk boys were the best!
Astra chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I love Harry and Ron, really. I usually don't like Harry and really hate Ron, but this ones - are amazing.
RedBear5 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Love the story. ROFL at the boys.

Cheers

Red Bear
karaku-chan chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
this is great. would have like one more chapter, for Ginny's reaction, but i love it all the same.