Reviews for Tabby's and Snake's
Fyrebird85 chapter 2 . 8/16
Okay, I have to admit: steamy sex scenes aside (and they were wonderfully steamy), my favorite part was with Harry and Ron. LOL!
More please
DeathDagger chapter 2 . 3/8
Sad to see this end
RhodaBush chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh so funny!
mamamaxrocks chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh my goodness- the whole scene with Harry and Ron had me snorting with laughter. Great short read!
Radicalboob chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
I am ROLLING! The whole second part of this was just the best!
pixelbun1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
steamy with a surprisingly hilarious ending.
Akela2Bears chapter 2 . 2/1/2018
That was absolutely hilarious. I loved how you wrote drunk Ron and Harry. I laughed my ass off. (Probably shouldn't have read this while sitting in a pta meeting. Everybody's probably wondering what I find funny about the fundraising they're talking about.)
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 1/14/2018
I am normally not into Severus/Hermione fics but something about the summery caught my fancy and I gave it a try. Too funny. I especially loved how those two drunk boys kept popping back and finding Sev, not realizing who he was.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Very funny and enjoyable! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
That ending though! HAHAHAH "I'll see you around, Professor" DAMN that was good! xD Loved this very sexy chapter *smirk smirk*
galaxies in her eyes chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
*bursts out laughing* Ron and Harry are such idiots!
Novel's addict chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
Lmao that was so so so good
GuLaLi561 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Damn it's hot.
Erika Rexen chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
So much about this story is perfect! Incredibly thrilled at the entire premise, her age, being egged on to fulfill a little crush, that she's only very minimally experienced, and that Severus was his normal detail aware self. Love that his level of determination completely fits his personality, and his persistent desire to find answers.

Absolutely hilarious parts with Harry & Ron so blitzed that they don't yet realize the truth. That morning after conversation would have to be one for the books. Not to mention the potentially ridiculous "how to answer their kids question of how they became a couple". This has joined my list of favorites.