Reviews for Hauntings From the Past
NONAMEAINAM chapter 1 . 4/3
It was sooooooo good, SEQUEL, PLEEEEEAAAASE!
Izaiah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This story is so awesome it could even be believed to be real. You are a really good writer ( email me at with your next story)
P.s I think the baby should do some wild stuff with its powers for a chapter after they take it home and when she hits 7
become even better at controlling her powers than her parents as she grows if you will right that far
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Greating begining! I can't wait to see what happens next!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi. i Hope you're doing well. This story was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. Although I'm a big fan of Hunter/Alex, I have to admit I got used to Ray/Alex pretty quickly. It's sweet and awesome that Ray ahs the powers too. I think its' even sweeter that Alex named the baby after Annie. Cutos for getting Annie’s actual name right. I can see Sammie totally driving Annie crazy with her powers. Not to mention her grandmamama, hint, hint. And who is Annie going out with? I hope he treats her better than Bryce, Darrin and Jake did. I hope Annie has twins! I Really do love her. I'm just suggesting it. And i want to slap that Smith dude. How dare he erase property that isn't even his. Annie is gonna be ticked off when she finds out. I hope you start the next chapter off where this one left off so we can see Annie's reaction to Alex naming her daughter after her.

I can't wait to read more and that nurse should be fired.

God bless,

Lauren

I can't wait to read more and that nurse should be fired.

God bless,