Reviews for Unexpected Love
FearlessSun chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Or did you after all?
sexypunkchick5 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
The story was great can you please do another Yuki and Hatori story please :-)
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
*wipes blood off* Why in all mighty yaoi gods is there not more of this pairing *pouts* Hatori and Yuki are perfect *squeals*
isaacllahey chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
I know I'm a little late to comment on this story, but I just read the entire thing and it's really good. :)
darkbloodylegs chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Not to mention, the thought of poor Tohru cupping a seahorse-Hatori in her hands makes me squeal. Let me hold him, Tohru!
darkbloodylegs chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
This is so cute! I love this! *huggles you*

I don't know WHY I rarely see any Hatori/Yuki; I always thought they'd go good together. They're very calm and stoic people, are they not?
Mariana Lestrange chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
GREAT!

PERFECT!

thanks for writing :)
mousecat chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Great ending!
SlickCiggy chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Sooo...I went ahead and read what I had missed. Holy Crap. This is a good story. You went a completely different direction than I orignially thought you'd go. I'm so proud of you! What are you going to do next? I'm thinking of another FB pairing. I might just have to steal Hatori from you. Hmmm...:) Anyways, I just wanted to leave you a note. I came. I read. I was very impressed!
Hinabisitka chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! there has to be more! like a sequal about kyou and haru or something? please write more! is killing me!

i want to personify this story ad make babies with it please write more!
redwolfqueen chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
update soon. its really good. u should put up more hatori and yuki combination they sadly dont have that many up here. any way keep up the good work
redwolfqueen chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
this chapter was really good . i think im spelling his name wrong sry if im but i think it would have been a hotter scene if ristu joined in with yuki and hatori just my thought other wise keep up the work its really good
hinabisitka chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
yes the screwing IS always good :) good job, i think that ritsu should 'accidentally' slip up secretly having a thing for ayame. (seeing as, Ritsu is always saying he wants to be like aya.)
NemiMontoya chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
Oooh, exhibitionism! Kinky. I like it!
NemiMontoya chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
I hope you keep going with this, since I enjoy it so much. But if you're really not feeling it anymore you can always finish it while using an open ending that will enable you to continue at another time with a follow-up story. But if you do continue, as I hope, you have stuff to work with. Following Aktio's death, Yuki and Hatori have a lot more freedom, so maybe they will use that freedom for something special? Whatever you decide, I have loved reading this story!