Reviews for Remus Isn't Special
My precious babies
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So very cute!
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is such a lovely story, and the episodic structure works really nicely. I also enjoyed the sneaky AVPM reference. What the Hell IS a Hufflepuff?

PS xx
Mypatronusisbasilbrush chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is amazing and truly one of the best SiriusxRemus fics I have had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style is beautiful and I loved the whole idea of this fic.
callmemoony7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Your story was amazing I really loved it but...

Remus.

Is.

Hufflepuff.

Why am I laughing this hard?

~Avpm has ruined me~
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So very sweet! I can't get enough of this story!

Beautifully written, and you may have just converted me to a rabid Remus/Sirius fan.

Loved it!
friolera chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Honestly, I'd have to say this was probably the most beautifully written fanfic I'd ever, ever, EVER read in my entire miserable twenty-some years of life.

Loved it, still loving it!

Thanks!

:')
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think you did the 'Stream of Consciousness' thing well. :P I loved the flow of thought.

And the 'he's no Hufflepuff' part was pure win.
Inky74 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww this is adorable :) Remus is special!
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww! sweet story!
Fablehaven chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I usually REALLY don't like SiriusxRemus pairings, but this one is TOTALLY an exception. This is one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read and now I'm considering SxR pairings a lot more now.

Oh, and btw, thanks for not making me first Sirius/Remus fic a hot lemon, because I really don't think I would be able to handle it if it were. x\
arebeltotheidea chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Um... so... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!

This fiction is like NOTHING I've ever read before in this fandom, and honestly, it's nothing I WOULD ever read... If I knew what had been coming. But you made right sure that I didn't know. Not until the end.

Your writing is so perfect and so graceful. And hell, SO entertaining. Wow.

This really is a special piece of work you have. Well done ;)
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Another excellent piece! Remus feeling lonely and what not really makes my heart go out to him D: Loved the repetition - not too often to be annoying or jarring, but it threads everything together and makes it flow. The banter between the boy & Sirius' escapades are so well written, as is all of it, of course :D
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/23/2010