Reviews for Remus Isn't Special
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is such a lovely story, and the episodic structure works really nicely. I also enjoyed the sneaky AVPM reference. What the Hell IS a Hufflepuff?

PS xx
Mypatronusisbasilbrush chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is amazing and truly one of the best SiriusxRemus fics I have had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style is beautiful and I loved the whole idea of this fic.
callmemoony7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Your story was amazing I really loved it but...

Remus.

Is.

Hufflepuff.

Why am I laughing this hard?

Avpm has ruined me
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So very sweet! I can't get enough of this story!

Beautifully written, and you may have just converted me to a rabid Remus/Sirius fan.

Loved it!
friolera chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Honestly, I'd have to say this was probably the most beautifully written fanfic I'd ever, ever, EVER read in my entire miserable twenty-some years of life.

Loved it, still loving it!

Thanks!

:')
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think you did the 'Stream of Consciousness' thing well. :P I loved the flow of thought.

And the 'he's no Hufflepuff' part was pure win.
Inky74 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww this is adorable :) Remus is special!
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww! sweet story!
Fablehaven chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I usually REALLY don't like SiriusxRemus pairings, but this one is TOTALLY an exception. This is one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read and now I'm considering SxR pairings a lot more now.

Oh, and btw, thanks for not making me first Sirius/Remus fic a hot lemon, because I really don't think I would be able to handle it if it were. x\
arebeltotheidea chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Um... so... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!

This fiction is like NOTHING I've ever read before in this fandom, and honestly, it's nothing I WOULD ever read... If I knew what had been coming. But you made right sure that I didn't know. Not until the end.

Your writing is so perfect and so graceful. And hell, SO entertaining. Wow.

This really is a special piece of work you have. Well done ;)
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Another excellent piece! Remus feeling lonely and what not really makes my heart go out to him D: Loved the repetition - not too often to be annoying or jarring, but it threads everything together and makes it flow. The banter between the boy & Sirius' escapades are so well written, as is all of it, of course :D
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Absolutely adored it. :)
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ah, I loved it! .
verecundus chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw! This is funny and cute and wonderful. Well done!
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aww... love the repetition of the "Sirius kisses everyone" and how you flip it around at the end. It tied the fic together and also gave it an undercurrent of longing, an edge of sorts that kept it from being TOO sweet.