Reviews for Who like short shorts?
LorieLreader chapter 5 . 4/15
LOL ! That sounds so much lik three guys trying to annoy their teammate. Really, really funny.
Evergreen is not my favorite character, but you must have pity when you think of her partners in crime ! :-)
Thanks a lot.
Nazari chapter 6 . 3/4
I totally ship Simon and Erza with a burning passion. I ship Jellal and Erza too but, only after Simon dies and even when he is dead I love him and Erza together. So you aren't the only person in the universe. We are the only two people in the universe. I'm the only person in the universe that ships Bickslow and Laki though.
Nazari chapter 6 . 3/4
I ship Erza and Simon too. So don't worry you're not alone. I know he is no longer (sniffles and sobs) alive but, I still ship him with Erza more than Jellal. I still like Jerza even though I think Simon and Erza are better.
Hikaru Uzudraneel chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I am sorry to say that u r the only person to ship those two.
Hikaru Uzudraneel chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Um, when does the Gajevy moment come?
AkiNoSora98 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Hello again :D

If every guy was like this, I might change my bad attitude towards them xD But seriously, this is so sweet! I just looooove Gajeyvy!

Love and lots of hugs!
AkiNoSora98 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
OMG, I can really imaging Gajeel doing that xD Whoever says, that Gajeel isn't good with children, has to read this short :D

AkiNoSora98 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
You know what makes your stories amazing?

You can take a very basic plot like a hug and make something special out of it. The same with the fried and levy scene in let's play pretend - there wasn't much action but the chapter was still brilliant (I can't wait for the next though)

Just... brilliant.

Love and Hugs
AkiNoSora98 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Hello there and Bonjour!

My name is Sora and am just rolling on the floor laughing because of this Fanfic. I just can't stop myself from laughing... And Laxus just goes with the flow... and Fried! I think Evergreen is going to kill them!

Which leads to my question: Can I translate this into german and upload it on ? I think this story should be able to be read by german readers as well, who don't speak English, because it's just BRILLIANT! I would credit you of course and would only translate it without changing the content in any way. Please tell me, if it would be okay.

And Merci beaucoup pour me fait rigoler avec cette histoire!
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 4/18/2014