Reviews for Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wonderful read! Really enjoyed this.
Magpies and Pie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Damn gurl, Alice's got moves. She just- ahaha I love how well-timed the writing is! It short and sweet without being rushed, though I wouldn't be complaining if there had been more aha oh Elliot, you are certainly the uke of the relationship.
Cristikirtas chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
X3 oh goood so cuteeee!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Haha, that was hilarious! Great job.
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh how you have made my day. Here I was self loathing and this/cute/ little piece brightened my spirits. Elliot is adorable, even if he won't admit it. XD

Cecil Kain Cerberus, Fanfiction Renaissance
Katy Kat McKatums chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What's funny is that me and my friends were just talking about this (whether or not the rabbit-guys had tails, because Boris had a tail, so the other people with animal features should too, right?) and then I found this story! I loved it! It was funny and, well, cute! X3
OnnaMurcielago666 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Just a question, do you think he cam change into a rabbit like Peter? Just a thought... I loved your story! It's so funny to read!
earthluva chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh god, that is just so cute XDD Sorry Elliot, but you are!
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
yessss elliot's fluffy butt is so cuuuute ! i love the way you wrote them all cute and playful. love it. LOVE IT!
Pookey chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
hehehe go alice go alice go alice lol
ExAxL chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I LOVE THIS TO PIECES! but it would be kinda weird if Elliot had a tail ( at least i think it would be) there should be more stories like this, the ones that make you laugh and love the characters at the same time~ you should make another one with just as much wit in as this!
Pasty face chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was sooooo wrong! I loved it!
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
For some reason rabbit ears don't make me squee...but rabbit TAILS? Hurr hurr hurr. XD This was insanely cute.