Reviews for Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wonderful read! Really enjoyed this.
Magpies and Pie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Damn gurl, Alice's got moves. She just- ahaha I love how well-timed the writing is! It short and sweet without being rushed, though I wouldn't be complaining if there had been more aha oh Elliot, you are certainly the uke of the relationship.
Cristikirtas chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
X3 oh goood so cuteeee!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Haha, that was hilarious! Great job.
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh how you have made my day. Here I was self loathing and this/cute/ little piece brightened my spirits. Elliot is adorable, even if he won't admit it. XD

Cecil Kain Cerberus, Fanfiction Renaissance
Katy Kat McKatums chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What's funny is that me and my friends were just talking about this (whether or not the rabbit-guys had tails, because Boris had a tail, so the other people with animal features should too, right?) and then I found this story! I loved it! It was funny and, well, cute! X3
OnnaMurcielago666 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Just a question, do you think he cam change into a rabbit like Peter? Just a thought... I loved your story! It's so funny to read!
earthluva chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh god, that is just so cute XDD Sorry Elliot, but you are!
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
yessss elliot's fluffy butt is so cuuuute ! i love the way you wrote them all cute and playful. love it. LOVE IT!
Pookey chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
hehehe go alice go alice go alice lol
ExAxL chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I LOVE THIS TO PIECES! but it would be kinda weird if Elliot had a tail ( at least i think it would be) there should be more stories like this, the ones that make you laugh and love the characters at the same time you should make another one with just as much wit in as this!
Pasty face chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was sooooo wrong! I loved it!
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
For some reason rabbit ears don't make me squee...but rabbit TAILS? Hurr hurr hurr. XD This was insanely cute.