Reviews for Lost Logia Incident Report: Halo Array
pokemon-35055 chapter 7 . 2/23
great work please update soon
Guardoflight chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
This was a pretty enjoyable story that accurately portrayed everyone given the circumstances with my only concern being whether the TSAB grunts were portrayed as too weak besides that I look forward to seeing what happens next and what has happened the Athra.
56006 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could do a few more chapters
Its really good
SBG chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
And here I thought you would introduce them to the reality of war as shown in the Halo series, the lack of depth received from meeting the Covenant is obviously seen, and literally no mention whatsoever of the Covenant targeting them out of priority and COVER, yes, COVER would be the only thing separating them certain death seeing as how they have to scream what they're about to do next before actually doing it.

Real-life equivalent of this would be standing straight in the middle of a warzone wearing nothing but casual clothing and screaming "I WILL NOW SHOOT YOU." Likely getting shot by a dozen bullets half-way through the process.

You have an incredibly flowery view of things here like what is seen in most anime, that would be fine and greatly appreciated if you stick with anime. But if you want to do a cross-over with an FPS game, especially one with a focus on displaying Racial Genocide, you need to understand that the enemies are NOT IDIOTS that will wait for characters to finish entire sentences from out of cover, they'll shoot them instantly.
SWG chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Covenant cruisers being decimated by the Arc-en-Ciel I understand, but SERIOUSLY? A ZEALOT losing to them even after having the element of surprise? They're the stuff of nightmares in Halo even for veteran/legendary players. Instantly lost interest due to the obvious lack of knowledge for the other universe. The bias is literally clouding this fic.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Well, well, soldier..., I'm pretty friggin' LATE in sitting down, reading and reviewing this chapter...but hey, a review is better late than nevar, eh? :3

Now, this...ohhh ho, oh my, this!

This was just awesome! :D

So, not only have Captain Keyes and Sarge survived the initial Flood onslaught, but wow! Captain Keyes used Durandal?! O.o That was friggin' amazing! :D :D :D And also, the Flood has been safely contained thanks to Chrono's efforts. Man, that was a really close call, when that damn Infection form landed on Chrono's back. DX

But of course, now comes that floating, blinking, treacherous little bastard, Guilty Spark. DX God, I HATE that little punk!

I wonder what'll happen next...X3 Please, do come back soon, 'k? :3

Helluva job, Marine!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Conscript chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
this story will continued to halo 2 and halo3?
Phant0m5 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Third re-read of your story now. It's still excellent, but I'm really starting to worry that you've left us all hanging again, and that you won't be coming back for us. :( This is one of my favourite Nanoha fics and I really want to see it keep going.

Though, I do have a suggestion. You mentioned in the previous chapter that you're leery about re-hashing Halo but with a higher survival rate (which would be fun anyways, because then we get to see HOW those characters survive, via interaction with Nanoha and Co.). Part of doing a Halo rehash is keeping the situation on the halo itself. Which means keeping the Arthra either out of the way or less of a help than it would normally be. But to AVOID a Halo rehash... why not have the Arthra go back for assistance? You probably had plans for the ship, but we the readers don't know those plans yet. The Arthra could be out of Comm range because they left the area completely. Keep them away long enough for the Flood to be released to establish them as a Big Bad, but bring Beauro ships to the rescue in time to take the universe completely off the rails! It could be fun! :)

Fun Fact: for a good chunk of the story (from the second re-read on) I keep thinking over and over about what StrikerS-era Nanoha/Fate/Chrono would do here, instead of A's-era characters. It would lose a lot of the intra-character tension, sadly (cause they'd no longer be underaged, AND they'd be properly military trained), and with proper understanding of combat and battlefield tactics some of the conflicts would have turned from what's here to nearly curb-stomps (if not actually curb-stomps). That would NOT make as good a story. But seeing Nanoha flounder so much while dealing with the Chief and the whole situation here, I still get upset on Nanoha's behalf. Which then goes back to "well, she'd have learned all this later anyways", which then goes back to "what would StrikerS Nanoha do?". it's not really a vicious cycle, but it IS kind of annoying. Oh well.
Conscript chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Awesome story
Lican chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Lican chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
good chapter, and about the deaths I think it would be better you did it at random, something like X-Com
zerocool chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Hi there, Im new on this site. A nice crossover good stuff. Hope you continue it.
Brandon Vortex chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
ah thank you for updating i cant wait for more
DAmaratsu chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I really love this! hope my advice helped, im to lazy to sign in so I've elected To write my username as the replacement for guest. good luck with you're writing more resolution and with keeping a schedule. update soon! :D
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Awesome! Glad to see this being continued!

Can't wait to see what Nanoha and co are up against.