Reviews for He Doesn't Love Me Not
AmaroqwolfInc chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Just read all seven Chapters, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, I don't know why yer ending it here but that's you're decision I tend to drag fics on forever when I do write them. This was a good one I enjoyed it.
Eediva chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel! Okay made that clear! Loved this! Shall go and check on your profile page to see if there is a Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
All I can say is AWESOME STORY!
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
holy schnitzel! ya know, i kinda like a-ri in real life, but in this story, he better lay off! i cant wait to see what the hell Alex is going to do! maybe do something bad to poor Jomo? idk, wat's gonna happen, but i cant wait! update soon pleeeasse!
MingChengXiangRui chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Both of the story and the characters are so wonderful!

MIZ and JOMO's gingerly action of love are so cute!

Randy and Cena ,these two guys are so mighty to create the perfect idea! ~\()/~

And now,I’m worried about the poor Alex. His heart will broken if he know the truth.

Actually, my could not show my entire love of this story because of my poor English. But I really really love it.

Hope you write some more wonderful stories!
booxradley chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
LOVE this story, I don't know how I JUST stumbled upon it haha because I'm always looking for new Miz/Mor stories!

keep up the good work! (with whatever is left of the story, anyways! :)
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
yeah, I noticed how your Alex was extrememly similar to the alex in real life. lmao great chapter!

update soon!

love nati
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
OMIGOD YAAY! that ws BEYOND SEXY! Jomo plays the submissive role SO well, and it was just absolutly amazing! im sad to see the story come close to the end, but i cant wait to see the ending, the finale, whatever you wanna call it. i was VERY happy to see Mor bottom and play submissive, since people dont ususally write him that way and it sucks when he's not in his submissive role. awesome update, cant wait for more!
Salem Dae chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
I really love this story. I liKe the fact John and Mike are force to speak to each other. :)

Keep up the good work.
Salem Dae chapter 5 . 12/28/2010

Keep up the good work.
Mizzy681 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
it looks like Randy and Cena finally did something that makes sense... who could've thought that was possible. MORE NOW! hmm... just realized I never expected to say that about a Mike/JoMo story *giggles* well.. merry x-mas!
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
i LOVED it! i cant wait for them to finally confess! and maybe that will lead to Mike fucking Mor's brians our or soemthing. i am ECSTATIC that they will be feuding, cant wait to see how that'll go. ive been waiting for them to feud and godammit they loook so hot together!i almost had a heart attack when i watched it go down on tv. and now im jumpin in my seat, waiting for you to update because this was so friggin good! UPDATE!
RosietheMoogle chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
What a pleasant surprise to see this updated! I love 2AM surprises! xD

Anyways, loving this, as I love me some Miz/JoMo (and with this feud, there will hopefully be more of it). Randy and John are just perfect in this, their interactions are sweet/hilarious, and Randal's making this all about him with the

"No way," Randy yelled, "I've worked too hard to make this happen, and you two aren't ruining it. Now talk dammit!"

line is PRICELESS. So, yes, looking forward to more because I've been waiting for Mike and John to stop being idiots and talk to each other since chapter 1, lol.
Mizzy681 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
this story is so amusing. I really like the role Randy and Cena have in it. i have the feeling they'll fuck it up more and more
rebelwilla chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
WOW! Poor John he's heart is in little pieces. ;)