Reviews for Before We Come Undone
radiofreechick chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
WOW! I love this story, and I love that someone else saw the Booth was speaking fact and Brennan was speaking from the heart. Wonderful story!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sad but beautifully done as always.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
that was excellent work... beautiful

HawkAngel
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
As always, this is beautiful. It's a bit rough towards the beginning, but you bring it home flawlessly and with confidence. Aside from my overall adoration, there are a few lines I would like to love on separately:

"She's beautiful; darkness and light coming together in a blinding combination that steals his breath and leaves him shuddering." The imagery here is just breathtaking. Knocks the wind out of me.

"The irony is so sharp he's bleeding from it, razor-fine cuts all over his body." Ooh. Again, that's intense imagery. (It reminds me of one of my favorites from you, from your drabble series. I believe it's called Dreamweaver, but I'm not positive. I just remember that it's got Hodgins up late at night, fretting over Zack, and the knife "kisses" his flesh and that's just one of my favorite lines ever.)

Fantastic job, my dear.
awilystar chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Loved it, especially:

Bones, utterly rational Bones, is talking about signals, finally, finally speaking his language - while he deals in facts.

His choice of words revealed so much. Thanks for this!
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very sweet and an excellent analysis of Booth's character. New Bones fic is always a pleasure to find; it's so rare lately! I just want Hannah to go away already ;_; Lovely story.

- Kitty