Reviews for Three Kingdoms, Three Messengers
hime chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Hope that this will contine.
Nim Maj chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Sorry for the late review. I've been busy and I couldn't come up with anything new to add. THings are moving along and I look forward to how you take this story.

I wonder if Yue and Ei are gonna end up maids to one of the brothers just like in the games with Kazuto?

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! Forge Ahead!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
oh this is an interesting idea that is long as well. I have high hope for it.
Nim Maj chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Nice! Good logical progression going on. I hope you can introduce your OC's to the various war manuals available at the time, especially the Art of War by Sun Tzu. There are others and it would be helpful to them to put into words their ideas as well as help them identify their own strategic weaknesses.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope you can update again soon! FOrge Ahead!
Nim Maj chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
At first I didn't think much of this from the description, but after trying it, I find that I like this a lot.

Are you going to introduce the European castle? Or is it okay already?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Update Soon! Forge Ahead!
Venezur chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
i like how you have 3 "messengers" rather then one, cant wait to see them meet up on the battlefield, specially as they are brothers(or friends?).

thanks for the good read!
Windrave chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I have to say its a pretty interesting start, and rather ambitious undertaking to boot. I am hoping that there will be more to come, as looking around there still seems to be a lot of people who don't know about KM, and those that do are likely to know more about the anime than the original visual novels that they're based off of.

With Zhyv being set up for Gi, I wonder how Sousou will be with that, and how well things will go considering her outlook on men at that point of the story. Among the three, Zhyv may have the roughest time, relatively speaking.

Here's hoping to seeing more.