Reviews for One Night
this is the 2 time i have read this it's really good
Klainebows123 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Only on chapter 6 well the end of CH 6 and going on to seven but i'm getting into this
Squiggle.giggle chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Amazing story !
Squiggle.giggle chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
So glad Maxxie did that.
Just question and I don't want this to sound rude because I don't mean it too. Is English your first language? Just some of your expressions throughout the story are a little odd
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Good story, really it was. And I hope you don't get offended that easily but you should have gotten a beta cause you had a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. They were very distracting. And I'm not trying to be mean but I really did not like Maxxie. He was too feminine, irritating and well, the one thing that got on my nerves was that Kurt really had no privacy with out having Maxxie butt into his personal life as if he were his mother. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just I couldn't stand him. I don't know many gay guys who act like that. I am surprised though that there were no Blaine, he would have been a better person to be his friend cause he's not nearly as annoying, though I don't like them together. So, anyways, don't be offended, cause I did like this story.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Not a bad story but Maxxie is really annoying. He's very over bearing.
Blackice97 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
I hope there is a sequel, lol. Mabey Puck can discover he can get pregnat, too. That would be hillarious, lol. Anyway, I loved the story. Please keep witting.
GleePotterTwilightFan chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Oh my gosh! That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Really well written and imaginative. Good job!
mabynot1539 chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
So cute! I love this story!
faberryluving chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
I want Finn and maxxie together :)
faberryluving chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I ship maxxie and Tony, lool
shadeofpurple chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
I loved that you made Kurt's middle name Elizabeth! That made my day.
mysterious.lady16 chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
I really love this its the second time i've read it and just keeps getting better.
flower pot girl chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
Lovely story and very sweet ending.

But I would suggest you get a beta, if you can, as there were bits which did not flow as well as they could or where the language felt a little awkward. Please do not take offence, but you have great ideas and keep up a really good pace with your stories and have the potential to write fantastic fic.
Pinkrose786 chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Hoping for another part:)