Reviews for Kisses
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 1/5
"...crackling between them like a B.C. forest fire."
That just cracked me up XD
Demoness99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
N'aaaaw. That ending just broke my heart.

This was lovely, short, but indeed lovely. It was cute but like I said, a sad ending. Loved it!
Skyebyrd chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was beautiful! I have always thought Prussia fell in love with Austria before Austria fell in love with Prussia, and that's kinda sorta what I got from this, and it was just fabulous *hearts* Beautiful job!
DreamerScarletNights chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This definetly is something that could happen in my mind, not just to the chracters themselves. The beauty of this is how real these emotions, or lack of, are. You crafted a masterpiece my friend, don't stop writing.
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
my heart was on a rollar choaster ride during this stroy! the picture my mind painted was just sooo...sooo...gosh i don't even know what to tell you! just..EPIC!

*glomp golmp, kiss, hug, tickle to the floor and hugged.*

After all, kisses are kisses. The emotions behind them hardly matter.

- well written! very Prussia..BUT i have kissed people in that way only a handful of times and i know it didn't mean anything and i cant can't do it unless i was in love or in lust with the person. if i don't feel it from my heart, i stop kissing. i couldn't do what he does! so emtion matters alot to me, otherwise i couldnt do it. i feel no emtions or lust for that person otherwise! but then agian Prussia is awesome like that!

Austria is very accommodating. One just has to know what buttons to push. Luckily, Prussia has had years to perfect and develop his technique.-soooo True! *blush*

Austria tries to glare at him through hazy, lust-filled violet eyes and a flushed face. Prussia just maneuvers his head and captures Austria's lips once more.-THE LUST! OMG! the pictures, the dirty pictures i pianted in my mind..lord would not be very happy with me! *glomp HARD...while fangirling all over you*

and finally...There are no kisses of love, or affection.

The emotions never, .

- YEAH and i'm the queen of england! but you can keep denying youerself. *giggles* he dose this because he is afraid to show that he wants more...poor baby!

it is true...you are ...just...oh my gosh! *puts on collar and lash and tickles you once more*

"you can have me!...ummm...i mean...MEOW!"*laughs awardly*
xtake-me-awayx chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
aww that was soo cute. I've never read this pairing before, but I loved it! :)
Lady Chou chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I agree. The ending was great. Very cute story and well-written. I haven't been able to get into Prustria fan-fiction lately, but this pulled me in. Good job! :D
Mitty The Flying Kitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
The ending just made the whole thing so... Cute... And "aww" worthy. Prussia doesn't need emotionless kisses. He needs to feel loved D: Even if he won't admit it.
sunflower.cc chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awwwwww... But I kinda feel sad for Prussia...