Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace: Revenge : Season 4 Ep 2
xLaramiex chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Scumbag! (Andrew, I mean.) I'm glad they caught him. I enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing :)
haveunotthought chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Good connections back to armed and dangerous; enjoyed the ending.

Hoping that you will come back with another DM story at sometime
Krato chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
Ahhh, the Commander's son! But it wasn't all about revenge because although Andrew was angry that his father's reputation had been ruined, he was still more concerned that there was no money left for him to inherit. It all came down to greed in the end.

Good how Freddy walks in at the last moment.

And now Harry's starting to worry already about Dempsey coming to harm if they start a proper relationship.

Great story!

Do we get to see Dempsey and Harry on their few days off together in a new story?
Krato chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
It's got to be a set-up. Poor Uncle Duffie is old and loaded so what would he want with the inheritance and he'd never harm Freddy and Harry anyway.

Mmmm... Dempsey can't use his bedroom tonight because he can't go creeping around the house when he isn't supposed to be there. Looks like he's going to have to share Harry's room and Harry's bed ;-) Romantic cuddles for a poor, exhausted Harriet, I hope.
Krato chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Ahh, i think Harry must've been quite embarrassed by some of Freddy's words but he was very sweet.

My favourite bit was at the end when he says to Dempsey - "You already have the most important thing in my life."

The old man is very astute, isn't he? He's realised what's going on between them, most likely even before they have.
Diane chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Freddy is just great - very wise
Fleura45 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
I've just read your story and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Krato chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
"Then keep him under control, Harry. I don't want you to risk everything for his sake. He is not worth it."

„He is worth much more, sir."

Interesting - letting slip her feelings to Spikings.

Scars are masculine. Do you like scars? I can show you a few. They are on really interesting spots...," he joked, winking.

Funny line

And i also liked:

"Sorry, Harry. Your closeness makes me do weird things. I can't help it."
Krato chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
That was a bit nerve-wracking. Liked her dropping his head on the road - made me laugh.

Dialogue at the beginning after the phonecall was very 'them' - funny.
Krato chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
There were so many contradictions to this relationship. She didn't even know if they had the same vision of a relationship.

Great couple of lines there

A very heated chapter,
Krato chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Sounds like it's all getting too much for Harry but at least she doesn't have her father to be worrying about so much now.
Krato chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Ahhh, that was a lovely chapter.

Dempsey's being very caring towards Harry and that's just what she needs right now. I like how they're gradually getting closer to each other.

I wonder if there's going to be gossip when the other guests spot them leaving Harry's room together in the early morning.
Krato chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Liked the Bob Geldof reference - very in keeping with the 80's.

"Have I ever told you how great you are?", he asked her suddenly... my favourite line :-)

So poor Harry is going to be the bait. Never mind, Dempsey will protect her if she needs him.
Krato chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Sounds like they're really getting somewhere, both in their relationship and with finding who has it in for Freddy!
haveunotthought chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
favourite line

„He is worth much more, sir."