Reviews for A Coffin For Danny
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/16
Nice love the bond of friendship they have but really don't want the other to know how much they care for each other. A true bromance.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great adaption of the original S&H episode :)
mudstalker chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Good story! Though if I was that doctor, I'd have restrained Danno a long time ago :)
CasiNight chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
AWWWW! SO CUTE! Loved it, especially the part that mentions the old cop show. LOVED IT!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Loved it! Great fic, thanks for sharing it.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
sadly no one's left to book ;-)

nice story
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was actually my favorite Starsky and Hutch episode. I really enjoyed this story, the storyline may have been similar but Steve and Danny's personalities made it different. I loved all of the protectiveness that they showed each other. Thanks!
macgirl6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute :-)
shinobi101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
A Coffin for Starsky... lol
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good work! I enjoyed this fic very much - loved the bromance and fluffiness. :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
My fave episode of Starsky and Hutch. But I missed: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I liked the fic
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story! :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Truly superb. Just the right balance of h/c/f and the ending is the BEST I've read for H5O and that's saying alot. I doubt the writers of the show will ever get close to such a priceless piece of dialogue. Fantastic job.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I was really gripped. I like that you took time to do it all in one chapter. I am tired of reading stories five hundred words at a time. Sheila