Reviews for A Coffin For Danny
mudstalker chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Good story! Though if I was that doctor, I'd have restrained Danno a long time ago :)
CasiNight chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
AWWWW! SO CUTE! Loved it, especially the part that mentions the old cop show. LOVED IT!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Loved it! Great fic, thanks for sharing it.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
sadly no one's left to book ;-)

nice story
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was actually my favorite Starsky and Hutch episode. I really enjoyed this story, the storyline may have been similar but Steve and Danny's personalities made it different. I loved all of the protectiveness that they showed each other. Thanks!
macgirl6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute :-)
shinobi101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
A Coffin for Starsky... lol
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good work! I enjoyed this fic very much - loved the bromance and fluffiness. :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
My fave episode of Starsky and Hutch. But I missed: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I liked the fic
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story! :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Truly superb. Just the right balance of h/c/f and the ending is the BEST I've read for H5O and that's saying alot. I doubt the writers of the show will ever get close to such a priceless piece of dialogue. Fantastic job.
hazelmom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I was really gripped. I like that you took time to do it all in one chapter. I am tired of reading stories five hundred words at a time. Sheila
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Fantastic Danny hurt/comfort! Enjoyed the read of the whole story, but especially this chapter.

Fave parts:

Though Steve often made fun of him for complaining about various injuries, Danny thought he was pretty good at covering his own pain when he wanted to. It was just that he usually didn't care because he wanted Steve to feel guilty. Now he was trying his damnedest to keep the grimaces from being seen as spasms of pain laced through him, forcing small tremors through his body. As they pulled out of the parking lot, he leaned back against the seat.

"You okay?" Kono asked, her eyes filled with worry. This was such a bad idea.

"Yeah," Danny murmured, breath hitched slightly. Okay. This was one of those times that he wasn't hiding it well. "Let's just get to Steve."

- I love this!

Danny shoved the door open just as Steve hesitated and Taylor began to squeeze the trigger for the fatal shot. Just as quick, Danny lifted his weapon and fired three exact shots. Taylor dropped to the gravel covered roof and Steve spun, weapon in place until he saw his partner and dropped his arm, stunned.

"Danny?" he asked, shocked at his presence.

"Five minutes." Danny gasped. "Can't…leave you…"

- I can SO see Danny being this heroic!

Great story!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
*Laughs* You know something, I would absolutely love, love, love to hear these three lines in an actual episode of Hawaii Five-0:

'"You shot everybody, didn't you?" he asked.

Steve nodded.

"There's no one for me to book, is there?"

Steve grinned. "Not this time, Danno." '

I'm telling you, that would so make my Monday night.