Reviews for Annabeth's secret
pomy1594 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
UPDATE!
rotatedbody chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
annabeth is way to cool for taylor swift
AppaJuice chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Awesome! It's written well, and with a creative idea. :]
LivesofFandoms chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
u should have Percy and grover find out cause Grover well... he helped her get to camp and Percy just cause and I think her cabin would find out
LadyMysteri chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Update please! D
Artemis GoH chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
the song made me cry... please update?
Artemis chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You do realize Annabeth/Taylor Swift dated Taylor Lautner,Brad Pasely,Jake Gyellenhall,Nick Jonas and way more famous guys and wrote all of her songs about that means Annabeth writes songs about her a TSwift fan but this is just plain wierd/funny,hope she'll sing Thug storie ft.T pain.
Petti Fru Fru chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
its awesome write more PLEASE !
NoLongerInUse555 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Ok so I had an idea.

You could put in a flashback about Annabeth singing that song and her step mom thinking it's about her. And then Annabeth shutting that idea down. Sorry I just HATE Annabeth's stepmom.
Mara chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Nice! BTW happy b'day for JustAGirl...you

get it
Allstar-chicken-suit chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
hey! Love it! I've always thought Annabeth and Taylor are really alike! Particularly in her song 'Mine' Guess what singer I'm listening to now? Please update!
NoLongerInUse555 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Good idea to have that song about Thalia! :D

I think Percy should find out soon, or Annabeth should sing a song to Thalia about Percy.

Maybe Ours, I love that song.

Update Soond! :D
perkygirl1998 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
OMG, I was hooked since I saw the summary. I love Taylor Swift and Annabeth! This plot is totally original, which I love. Great job, and keep writing please! :D
candy0304 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011