Reviews for Annabeth's secret

JustAGirlWithAnImagination :-)
Dreamin'OfABlondeFang chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I love it!
Abby chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I lovelovelove Taylor Swift and Annabeth is my favorite character. I'd noticed how alike they look too. When you said songs to give you I didn't know if you meant to guess the songs or songs we'd like to here. I'm going with option two. I'd like to see tied together with a smile, I'd lie, and/or mine. Love the story!3
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
'Zues knows she's stupid enough.' fav. line! I hate ditzyniss, and that girl sounds like avtrue ditz! Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd

'Your Not Sorry'
iJustRead2Much chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
i like it. Plz plz plzzzz write more :D ...dont rush tho lol xD
JustAGirlWithAnImagination chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I LUV it! So, I want to ask a favor. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I was wondering if you could update. As my b-day prez. Pweeeeeeeezzzzzzzze? Thank you!

JustAGirlWithAnImagination :-)
Project Phoenix Agent 003 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Ohhh snap! Good stuff really. By the way, dont tell Gamma One or Snow71 im reading this story. Id never hear the end of it...its still good
Allstar-chicken-suit chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Aw! awesome love it! update
FutureNovelist887 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Oh, crap! Secrets blown. Flushed down the toilet. Annabeth's screwed unless she can come up wth something really good. Great story,keep it up!

Your Fellow Author:

-FutureNovelist887
Percabethisthebestestever chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
You should of done the song Mean.I sang that but every time it said the word 'you' I put in Drew! It was FUN! I Want U to Update!
Percabethisthebestestever chapter 2 . 1/9/2011