Reviews for The Road Untold
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Poor Gandalf... dealing with idiots even in Aman...
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It took me embarrassingly long to figure out he was talking to the Valar. *sigh* I need to reread The Silmarillion. Anyway, good fic, very funny. :)
HobbitRanger chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Lovely story, and to echo a previous reviewer, finally! Finally someone picked up this story line. Although I admit, it took me long enough to find it. It seems like yesterday the Fellowship premiered, and yet it's 4 years ago. Anyways, lovely story, am definitely bookmarking it.
Nelja chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I like it. It's true : why do the Valar never help? Maybe because they don't care...
And I love gandalf in this fic, more than usually
Hmpf MacSlow chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
LOL! I love this. This is quite an unconventional take on the Valar... Tolkien meets Pratchett? ;-) Good work. (And thanks for the reviews of my stuff, I'm honoured, flattered, etc. *g*)
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
*Rolls on the floor*

Crikey, this is hilarious! Lmao, I love the flippitant nature of the Valar. Poor Ulmo...
arynetrek chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
FINALLY! someone writes about the Valar! and about Gandalf!

some interesting characterizations on the high ones, they seem a lot more human here than in Sil. good job.

a thousand thank yous,

HomemadeMagic chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Wow, this rules. Ugh, I wish I hadn't run out of room on my favorites page...maybe I'll just add you as an author...this was awesome!
A chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Actually, that was quite amusing. Now *there's* a different take on the Valar.