Reviews for Up Against The Wall And Spread Em
Calyptra chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Apart from her morning after pill bullshit, Bella is a badass character. I like her thoughts, her sarcasm and that she is so independent. The fact she can kick some ass and her choice of words are far too amusing.
Calyptra chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Oh you are evil...I absolutely loved it.

Let me guess, dear Jasper will be head over heels?
I so want to find out who the captain abd his friend is
Calyptra chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I don't understand how a sober 41-year old mother, who is a cop can have unprotected sex do many times...ok the first time he surprised her, I'll let it slide...but they had a 12-hour sex marathon.
The aversion to the morning after pill doesn't seem to suit to what I have read so far about her character. I get it if she is against abortion. But the morning after pill works just like any other form of protection. It only works if fertilisation hasn't taken place yet as it postpones ovulation. So it simply doesn't allow fertilisation. If they had already created life it wouldn't be able to affect it. If she is against it, she should also be against condoms, the pill, the shit, every other form of measure against pregnancy including pulling away.
there a people out there that have no basic knowledge about hormones of the female cycle because they are to ignorant and think the morning after pill kills a potential foetus which is the most stupid thing to think. Bella however appears to be a well educated, self confident woman...why is she against it?
Calyptra chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh how precious...I love it.
GaijinVamp chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
It might be one of the most unusual pieces of fan fiction that I've ever read, but also one of the most enjoyable. Thank you.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
Daayum good...too!
CentauRita chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Next on my list **as I waggle my eyebrows**;D
CentauRita chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Yeah, I think you were able to show her alright ;}
CentauRita chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Daughter, Jess

RockStar, Jasper

Their names were a mystery...thanks for finally sharing.

Glad 'husband' grew some and refused to untie B...she definitely wasn't in her right mind. Between J.D. & Jess telling Bella how things are and how they're gonna be, gave Bella...food for thought...and for ALL the Boyz a truce...as she begins to see the truth into their words. It's about fucking time!
CentauRita chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Sorry, Bella, that your name ain't Charlie...because you should know that a heart wants, what the heart wants...there is no on/off switch.
CentauRita chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
He's a keeper ;}
CentauRita chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Glad that the Captain stepped in and reminded B that RockStar isn't the ass-of-an-ex of hers...Jacob

With RockStar basically clearing his calender...B can see that he is taking his responsibility as a father...seriously.
CentauRita chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Strays have a way to wriggle their way into your heart and...home.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
People relie on cell phone texting to communicate and as in this case the message missed it's mark.

J is so in awe of his son, Spencer Thomas...he'll be too 'pooped' to POP **giggles**
CentauRita chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Like baby, like his parents.