Reviews for Back Hug, Tackle, Dirty
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
awwww! kiwaii! this is so cute!
alyssauni12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
What I'm about to say is so cliche but... AWWWWW! That was so cute! I absolutely loved it! I loved the writing style, the wonderful and lovable humor, the romance, and each moment in their lives (back hug, tackle, and dirty) but my favorite one was Dirty! This is definitely going into my favorites!
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
*.* OWWW! So cute! *.*, i love it.

Greetings and till the next fic Naruhina. n_n
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
cute! :3
Seo Hwite Hlaefdige chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm not really a fan of stories that change cannon for no reason beyond sticking a favourite pairing together. But I have to admit, you've written some cute little blurbs. I supposed my favourite would be "Dirty". The picture of an tiny Naruto streaking around out reach of three competent ninja is amusing.

However, I've a bone to pick with your Hinata. It's mainly this, though you've called her Hinata, I don't recognize that character in her. I can't quite put my finger on it. In "Back Hug" is it that she more or less shouted she was home? Or the unabashed cuddling? I know that if she were to marry Naruto she would eventually get over some of her timidity, but still, I can't see any reminders of the actual Hinata in the character you've described. And in "Tackle" and "Dirty", although you've written her words as stutters, they things she says ("Not for long!") and the way she behaves seem to be more confident than otherwise. I don't know, a confident five-year-old Hinata? I'm not sure I can wrap my mind around that.

I'd also say, it's probably better not to use a phrase like "sweat dropping". That's a visual trick in anime and manga, but it represent something. In writing you really ought to describe what it represents. Unless you really mean either that Minato does have a giant drop on his forehead, or that he's so hot he's dropping sweat.

There are a few word choices I would look over again too. Calling a tennis ball an "orb" just seems silly. And when you described Naruto poking his father's nose, you said he left "a small smudge of dirt and mud on his nasal." But "nasal" is usually used in reference to the inside of the nose. So, though your sentence paints an picture of Naruto poking his father on the tip of his nose, that one word makes me imagine he stuck a finger up his nose.

I wouldn't mind reading more stories of Hinata and Naruto when they were little, but I'd like to see what you could do when writing them as they were in cannon. I know that might be more challenging, but that might make it worth more in the end.

I hope you try it. I think you could do a good job.

That's all.