Reviews for The Diary of Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Whyhow chapter 1 . 14h
She can't have been born that late, that would make her only 30ish during the Hobbit. Isn't that a little young for a hobbit to marry and scheme?
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Brill! I loved this alternative historical account of the War of the Ring. Very clever indeed!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I wonder what she'd think if she found out her journal had been preserved.
Oopla chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I really enjoyed your entry. Lobelia is one of my favorite characters and I think few understand her properly.
One note though, which may help. Tolkien's Bracegirdle family tree (as an offshoot of the Boffin family tree) gives some useful information on Lobelia, including her birthdate (1318) and her parents' names. Though she has no sister, she has one brother, Bruno, who is the father of Hugo Bracegirdle (who received a mathom at the Long Expected Party). Enjoy!
Alisyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
YAY! go you. it's fun writing about little side-characters. and reading about them. lobelia is annoying! good job with your story, i like it. :)
Esmerelda the Elf-Girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
YAY! Finally a totally BOOK-based fic! and the sackville-bagginses...hehe...and Fatty bolger...good old fatty! very original, very entertaining! *good good good*
kymm chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
This is a really unique story. It sounded almost exactly like something Lobelia would write. I like it a lot. _

I just found the name 'Hermione Proudfoot' a little odd. P