Reviews for Soul Reaping Janitor of the Justice League
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Question what the hell is chick going on about these guys have met dead guys and know there is an afterlife case in point batman met that superhero ghost who's dressed in daredevil clothes and he's skin is pale and fate is cruel to them these guys have to deal with a planet wide attack by darkseid later in the series is this chick extremely arrogant or something also these guys have traveled through time, parallel worlds and timelines and have met actual gods, magic many different sorts of powers and also aliens seriously while I like bleach and some of the soul society characters I hated many of the ones I liked at the same time because they were all like mere human when many mere humans have done shit they will never do like for example if there was a soul society in mass effect or halo would they do anything since mankind might get wiped out and do these idiots realize that they too were once human or are they dumb so dumb they're beyond saving them I wonder what they would think once they got punched in the face by captain Marvell hell have a freaking magical lighting bolt hit them oohhh even better have doctor fate whack them with his Lord of Order magic I mean seriously is soul society going to do anything I'm pretty sure they would want to do something about darseids plan for the anti life equation which he tells eveyone I mean at that point he's a bigger threat than freaking Aizen
I don't have a good name idea chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I question why iy says that there is Ichigo, since THERE IS NO ICHIGO! Other than that this has been a good story so far
Telron chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
holy shit this is so far so good and also great plot twist as well.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Update PLEASE!
saddas74 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Well that was surprising,and i like max as a character kind of grows on you y will eventually like her.
I liked her times when she breaks the 4th wall and talks a bit about the which JL members will fight in the i hope you don't plan to make the war more of JL curb stomping over aizen and his espada. And one final question are you still following the bleach manga or have you stopped with the anime?
Will you use the final arc the vandenreich arc or stop with the winter war?

Had a nice time reading your story.
Good Luck and Good Writing.
saddas74 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I like this chapter because Max's plea to batman about the winter war as well how she knew which persons she can tell the truth to gain their her devotion to SS and her friends is really nice to see.

Good story and enjoyed reading it.
WinterBreezeDragon010 chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Yes! I'm so happy your not abandoning this story! XD
Please work hard with your rewrite. I truthfully think that it's already awesome as it is, but if you want to rewrite it, go ahead. I'll be expecting it to be twice as awesome as it already is.
Post the story soon!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Yes! I've been waiting for this :D
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
i really wish i could help, but i cant. i do love this story though ;) so i hope someone can help. good luck with your degree!
chaoscrow chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I'd like to help if you need any! Anything to get this story going again :)
Space chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
I quite liked this story.

Things to Improve:

1) There are some very strangely placed flashbacks in there. My sugestion for this is maby do a prequell chapter.

2) Max was part of the 11th division, right, and I liked this, but she didn't really seem very 11th divisiony. You could make her more violent, that does the "give major character flaw" and makes it more intresting.

3) You glossed over some things that could have been interesting plot points. Like the diffrent Soul Societys for Diffrent countrys.

Things I liked:

1) Their were awesome fight seens in their

2) It didn't interfer with cannon Bleach that much and the worlds were well blended

3) You managed to avoid making it into a self insert or particularly obvious Mary Sue.

4) Chapters were nice and long.

I would prefer Long chapters, Long updates as long as they are good quality.

I want point out I can't spell
tinheritance chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Dear Bunni Munchies, I know I havent always reviewed when i could have, but I have returned after realizing you havent uploaded the new story yet. So, I'm interested to know if you still want to add the guardians from Oa or not. E-Mail me back please.
rex133668 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
i loike the whole story, the only problom i had with the story was that sabastion was a pocket watch, i think he would be better suited as a knife for somebody who was the 11th squad lutenit. maybe something you could do also is add more of the bleach characters if not have ichigo and the others spend a few days training or something
Champion of Justice chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Keep the M rating. I think the flash backs are too long too. I think the story should focus more on present events and less on describing max's past. All of the lengthy flashbacks are boring and i feel that they take away from the excitement of the story. Background info is good and necessary for the story, but it feels like you're focusing more on the flashbacks and less on the present events in the story. Can't wait to read the new version so update soon.
Matron chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I like the story as a whole. The plot is nice, however the story flow is confusing for me. Could you perhaps make it so that dreams and past are easy to differentiate? It would make it allot more better. Max is fine the way she is.