Reviews for Soul Reaping Janitor of the Justice League
dragooner chapter 1 . 7/8
you know there is an OC character tag right? because just going through your story i see next to nil about Ichigo and more about your OC.
Honestly I was disappointed when I read this story I was hoping for an ichigo story
kyuuo chapter 7 . 6/22
super
looking Forward to the rewrite
InOnePiece chapter 7 . 6/22
I really enjoyed this story when I found it and sad when it left off where it did but if your up for a re-write that would be awesome!
Snickering Fox chapter 7 . 6/22
Meee! I agree with rewrite! *hands up*
qtar1984 chapter 7 . 6/22
Yes, the concept of this story was so promising, bring it back.
Bagget00 chapter 7 . 6/22
Keep it going for sure
7 Winds chapter 6 . 6/22
I like the ideas you have for the rewrite so rewrite it. I liked your writing style before, I'm curious to see how it has changed over the years.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 6/21
Well, I wish you hadn't left it on such a cliffhanger, but I gotta say, this was one of the best OC focused fics I've seen in a long time.
Arcanothefurry chapter 6 . 6/17
Really sucks ass knowing this a dead fic if anyone reads this review let me warn you this fic is really good and I genuinely mean that, but since it's been abandoned be warned that if you read this you will most likely grow to like the authors OC, I really wish I could recommend it but, with it being abandoned ending on the sixth chapter with a seven chapter telling you that it's been abandoned I don't think I could make someone end up reading it growing to like the charter and then being left at a permanent cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Question what the hell is chick going on about these guys have met dead guys and know there is an afterlife case in point batman met that superhero ghost who's dressed in daredevil clothes and he's skin is pale and fate is cruel to them these guys have to deal with a planet wide attack by darkseid later in the series is this chick extremely arrogant or something also these guys have traveled through time, parallel worlds and timelines and have met actual gods, magic many different sorts of powers and also aliens seriously while I like bleach and some of the soul society characters I hated many of the ones I liked at the same time because they were all like mere human when many mere humans have done shit they will never do like for example if there was a soul society in mass effect or halo would they do anything since mankind might get wiped out and do these idiots realize that they too were once human or are they dumb so dumb they're beyond saving them I wonder what they would think once they got punched in the face by captain Marvell hell have a freaking magical lighting bolt hit them oohhh even better have doctor fate whack them with his Lord of Order magic I mean seriously is soul society going to do anything I'm pretty sure they would want to do something about darseids plan for the anti life equation which he tells eveyone I mean at that point he's a bigger threat than freaking Aizen
I don't have a good name idea chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I question why iy says that there is Ichigo, since THERE IS NO ICHIGO! Other than that this has been a good story so far
Telron chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
holy shit this is so far so good and also great plot twist as well.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Update PLEASE!
Rythik74 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Well that was surprising,and i like max as a character kind of grows on you y will eventually like her.
I liked her times when she breaks the 4th wall and talks a bit about the which JL members will fight in the i hope you don't plan to make the war more of JL curb stomping over aizen and his espada. And one final question are you still following the bleach manga or have you stopped with the anime?
Will you use the final arc the vandenreich arc or stop with the winter war?

Had a nice time reading your story.
Good Luck and Good Writing.