Reviews for Final Fantasy: Final Requiem
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
He tenido que volver a leer, creo que se volvio una adicción.
Talamine chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I was afraid this fanfic, would have forgotten I am very happy to learn that it is not.

I love this pairing, they are very hot together.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love it!
serellpaz chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I loved this chapter! I'm totally fascinated with the interaction between Kuja and Sephiroth.

The revelation that Vincent is Sephiroth's father, and that there is more behind the arrival of Kuja than it seems, makes the plot more intriguing.

I love very much this story!
serellpaz chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story is magnificent. Kuja and Sephiroth are realistically portrayed and the couple is very believable.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I have read Angelic threnody, Final Requiem now also, I must confess that you are one of my favorite writers, depth and realism to portray the character of the personages and their emotions as well as the exquisite description of the surroundings, the logical sequence of the scenes make reading a pleasure (your updating I will wait anxiously for any of these fic).
Talamine chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Kuja es demasiado inteligente ...temperamental pero muy inteligente ¿Cuanto tardara en desentrañar la mentira de Hojo y de Lucrecia y enterarse que acaba de conocer a su muy muy pero muy sexy y joven padre-en-ley, o sea, su futuro suegro? ME ENCANTA Y ME FASCINA ESTE FIC ES USTED UN ESCRITOR EXCELENTE ESPERARE CON ANSIAS EL CAPITULO SIGUIENTE.
TALAMINE chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
SOY ADICTA HE LEIDO ESTO CINCO VECES!
talamine chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
BELLO.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Adoro este fic lo he leido 5 veces.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Amo este fic.
luzna chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Me encanta, esta pareja es bellisima.
Nana chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Love love more more please!
Blue Eyes Onyx Dragon chapter 5 . 12/28/2011