Reviews for Unforeseen Difficulties
nnichola9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Update!
DNTK chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm pretty excited for this to become a multi-chaptered story! I love me some Rosalie and Emmett!
kans4kellan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
An inked Emmett is something I always love to see.

Having him in glasses too is even better.

Love it so far, and I look forward to what comes next for my favourite twosome.
Hibbleton78 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh, Em, how I sympathize...I have way too many of 'those' days.

And I spy Mops! She makes a great character, why didn't anyone think of this before?

Great job, bb!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
damn! and I thought he was gonna go with that gorgeous piece of ass Janine! xoxo

nice job bb, you caught his personality perfectly! can't wait for the continuation! xo
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
really good start, update soon:D
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Your story seems really interesting. Was Rosalie one of the duck-turned-into-a-swan type? Why Emmett didi not notice her beauty in high school? Anyway, I'm excited to read more. I really like Rosalie & Emmett!
Anna Faze chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Poor Emmett, I can sympathise, some days you can't get out the door with your clothes on right :)

I loved his choatic and freeing studio and the inky watermarks on Janine's cheeks (I've seen those eyes, they are lovely!).

Looking forward to more, I hope you continue with your lovely Emmett and I'd love to meet Jasper too.

xx
sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i like it :D
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Glasses wearing, ink sporting Em is yummy! I can't wait to see more chapters of this!

Great work sweets! We see a new side of Em but with a lot of the classic Emmettness we all know and love. You leave me want more!

xoxo Qute