Reviews for Tsunade Teaches the kunoichis V2
lord chapter 4 . 7/2
i loved this story i read every bit its so good i can wait for it thank you for keeping the story going
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/27
You know what the disappointing part of this whole story is? It's the fact that even though XxKhaosXKyuubixX or whatever that scrublord's name is, adopted this story from someone else who couldn't finish it, only to soon afterwards abandon it himself. AND IT'S ONLY 5 CHAPTERS IN! :(
Gang chapter 3 . 2/19
Keep it comming
dyew12 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Wow, that last part work Hinata was, to say the least, plain weird, and Naruto's behavior TOTALLY isn't weird, though I do understand it's for the sake of the fic, and I'm one to talk about being weird; I'm reading this. Wait, I just dissed myself, anyways...
kirito chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
oww owe this sucks
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
That was great
biiiiiiiiitch chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
You mother fucking asshole. You need to proofread your works, otherwise, good. :]
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Hey, it's been awhile since you updated this and I was wondering if you're ever coming back to it. This version is a lot better than the original, and I'm looking forward to Hinata's scene. I do have to ask how you plan on handling bestiality like you mentioned in chap 1.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
cool very cool first chapter i loved it please update more!
naruto55 chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Great stories
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I loved it
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This story is awesome, I can't wait for the rest of it
jack chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Your story was adopted from loozrs and you made it sooooo much better plus if you have n poo t played halo please play the entire series it is the best series in the world
pLaY BoY chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
THIS was FUCKIN' AWESOME MAN! KEEP IT UP!
pLay BoY chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
this chapter made me cum so hard...just one thing...that is Sakura's mother's name isn't "sakurako"...it's Mebuki Haruno...The Lemon was great...Keep it up!