Reviews for Tsunade Teaches the kunoichis V2
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 3/9
that was good keep the chapters coming
Go tqke on you hass
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
I am sad
PirateRaider chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I totally agree with you and you can add me to the list.
Here's something else they should add: The ability to exclude anything you want from your searches. Just add 2 things. One where you can type in any words you want excluded, and another where you can click on any series you want excluded. That way you can find what you want much easier by leaving out what you don't want.
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Awww lemony goodness
Rebmul chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
cool another author to add to my do not read till fics are complete list
Naruhinalover20 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
If someone does adopt this can you update to let us know plz?
sir William chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
This makes me sad
lord chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
i loved this story i read every bit its so good i can wait for it thank you for keeping the story going
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
You know what the disappointing part of this whole story is? It's the fact that even though XxKhaosXKyuubixX or whatever that scrublord's name is, adopted this story from someone else who couldn't finish it, only to soon afterwards abandon it himself. AND IT'S ONLY 5 CHAPTERS IN! :(
Gang chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Keep it comming
dyew14 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Wow, that last part work Hinata was, to say the least, plain weird, and Naruto's behavior TOTALLY isn't weird, though I do understand it's for the sake of the fic, and I'm one to talk about being weird; I'm reading this. Wait, I just dissed myself, anyways...
kirito chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
oww owe this sucks
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
That was great
biiiiiiiiitch chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
You mother fucking asshole. You need to proofread your works, otherwise, good. :]