Reviews for Mad Sort of Love I: Return to Wonderland
SummerMistedDragon chapter 50 . 2/23
I'm in tears! WOW this is just amazing!
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 50 . 1/18
Wow... I have read this for three days straight. This story is absolutely amazing. I love it so much. I can't wait to read the second story!
Fairfarren,
Jayla Fire Gal
CharZLover chapter 50 . 11/9/2016
This was an amazing fanfic! My favorite bit was actually the first 10 or so chapters where Hatter was left in a kind of comatose state, I really enjoyed that part as I haven't read other stories that focused on anything similar. The writing was great and some of the vocabulary was especially impressive! Although it was hard to read the characters imprisonment it did add to the story and give it dynamic. Great job!
QueenAlice96 chapter 50 . 9/24/2016
Simply perfect!
Thank you very much. I loved that story so much. 3
TitaHightopp05 chapter 50 . 9/23/2016
Wow! That book was absolutely fantastic! I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier but, when you write you have this power that leaves me without words: chapeau! I'm looking forward to reading the third book, for I couldn't resist and I've already read the second: I repeat myself, I hope that White Rabbit will work ;))
whisperofguilt chapter 50 . 9/21/2016
*Claps hands* I loved it. Hope there's a part 2
Leefa chapter 35 . 9/11/2016
Great story!
QueenAlice96 chapter 35 . 9/9/2016
I was a bit confused that they didn't know of Alice being Mrs Hightopp. Didn't she tell Ranghild?
But anyways, I really loved that chapter. Can't wait for the next. I'm nearly biting my fingernails. *0* Really, I can' wait. :D
cshreiber chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
By far my favorite Alice fic out there. I devour your updates!
Authora97 chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
I loved this is chapter. Well, I love every chapter, but right now this is the best!
QueenAlice96 chapter 33 . 9/4/2016
Poor Tarrant!
But I'm sure he'll keep his mouth shut in order to protect his Alice. He went through all of that years ago and in that time they were just in a close friendship. But now.. her love will make him stronger.

However, I hope Alice is going to rescue him soon.
BatmanSwiss chapter 33 . 9/3/2016
Poor Hatter! I hope he doesn't have to endure too much more. Great job with the descriptions- definitely made me cringe.
sam-u-knw chapter 33 . 9/3/2016
idk if you've seen outlander but tarrant reminds me so much of jaime the main male lead especially with how you portray him its is wonderful congrats to you and your wonderful writings
cshreiber chapter 33 . 9/2/2016
Hang in there Tarrant! Alice is coming! Don't hurt him too badly, my poor Hatta!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/29/2016
NO HATTA NO!
I'm clutching at my chest here in agony. How could you, you monster!