Reviews for Mad Sort of Love I: Return to Wonderland
BatmanSwiss chapter 28 . 7/5
Fascinating character. I love how he was able to throw Alice a curveball like that, and I certainly look forward to Round 2!
Debby chapter 27 . 6/20
Me waiting for the new chapter was like Tarrant waiting for Alice's return to Underland. xD

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading the new chapter! You are so talented.
BatmanSwiss chapter 27 . 6/20
That rat will chew right through that bag if he's not careful, and probably take all of those maps with him! Never trust a silent nonsense rat!
Rachel chapter 21 . 6/14
Simply brilliant, so happy I found your long beautiful story and that you are editing it! I feel so lucky! Thank you for giving me a reason to read again, to day dream of the story when I'm not reading it. So simply amazing. Thank you You're so talented!
Debby chapter 26 . 6/14
Now, I really have to leave a comment and thank you.
I'm SO in love with your story! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm still re-reading the others again and again while waiting for the next. ;)
Please, never stop writing!

by the way.. I never read any fanfictions since I find most of them quite ridiciouls. But yours is like a perfect written book.
Racheloveshair chapter 1 . 6/14
I made an account just to comment on how absolutely brilliant your story is! Can't wait to keep reading!
Luna BlueMoon chapter 26 . 6/10
Wonderful chapter! I love this story so much I cant wait for the next one keep up with the awesome work!
Dakalu23385 chapter 16 . 6/7
Yay!
Luna BlueMoon chapter 25 . 6/6
I got really excited when I saw the new chapter was posted! Im still looking forward for the naughty chapter though ;) I understand how Alice and Tarrant felt like when it was Time to come back to reality, I felt that way after a weeks vacation lol loved this chapter keep up the awesome work!
Luna BlueMoon chapter 24 . 6/4
Omg you should post their wedding night! I love the naughtiness ;) loved this chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
TitaHightopp05 chapter 24 . 6/4
How cute! I was really afraid that Iracebeth could make her appareance during their wedding, I'm so happy she didn't!
ladybrittania7 chapter 24 . 6/3
a one shot for their wedding night would be great. :) that way people can read it if they wish but don't have to.
ladybrittania7 chapter 23 . 6/2
I love this story so much! I can't wait for more!
ladybrittania7 chapter 11 . 6/2
I am crying real tears. This was such a bittersweet beautiful chapter.
i. read. all this. and ended. at 4 am. im suffering. ps are u going to write a lemon soon? (wow that just sounds dumb)