Reviews for First Snowfall
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love it! :)
QueenofBookworms chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
THANK YOU!

Dammit, I needed an awesome!Kurt type story. He is awesome. He doesn't need other people to make him awesome - he does damn well on his own. And yes, the current arc, while overdue (I wondered how long Kurt would last there), makes him seem kinda dependent. So thnak you for remininding me how cool Kurt really is. *gives brownies*
vcg73 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I enjoyed this. While I don't agree that Kurt has any secret attraction to Karofsky or that he was less than horrified by that kiss, I'm not particularly a Klaine shipper either so it doesn't bother me to see him choose neither one. In fact, it was lovely to see a story where Kurt realizes that he needs to be true to himself and that he's worth having someone stand up and make an open and honest declaration. Lately the show writers seem to be taking the same tack with Kurt that they often unfortunately do with the girls, treating them as if they're not worth anything without the attention of a guy. Thank you for reminding us that Kurt Hummel is completely fabulous all by himself. :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Yep! I always tell my friends you don't need a man to be happy! Being single is awesome! You're not tied down, you can be yourself, and you don't have to worry about boy problems. I have only had one boyfrien in my, admittedly short, life. I broke up with him a week after we started going out. Way to creepy and stalkerish! Kurt is awesome and totally belongs at Mckinley with New Directions! He does not belong at a school with a bunch of guy with 10 foot poles up their asses and their stupid uniforms! :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
this was nice; i like the Kurt-self-empowerment(sp?), and the description of the show outside was just lovely. kudos. :D
TmntChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow, just wow. This is amazing, a really well written insite into Kurt's situation - of which I haven't seen for a while.

And I love how you had him drift away from Blaine at the end and consider other men, wonderful!

Thnx for the great read! :)