Reviews for Moving the Stars
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow! I have nooo idea where you're going with this, or where the Goblin King and Queen Sarah are from, but I so wanna find out!
angelthatfell chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You just put my two favorite movies in the same story that sorta makes sense. I bow to your Greatness!
Isabel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I feel silly. I only figured it out when you said it at the end. I didn't even notice anything that strange when I was reading it. That teaches me to read more carefully.

Very good, I really enjoyed it. I would really like to see where this would go, but I can just imagine it in all its awesomeness.

Great idea and great story.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love it! I never would have thought to combine these two movies together!

But, oh it makes so much sense. The "Labyrinth," Jareth controlling so many dreams... Ariadne being able to build mazes! Ugh, I can't take it.

I would love, love, LOVE it this had been a full-blown fic explaining Ariadne's upbringing, etc.

Genius.

Great story!
A Dreaming Cat chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
After read this story I saw the film Labyrinth tonight. You're a genius to put them together! Well, when Jareth said "we could make it simpler", the word and the gesture both impressed me. But I also feel a little pity that can't see Arthur's reaction. A self-confident Pointman with a more arrogant king, that may be interesting.
amaya moore chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
*head-desk* I didn't figure it out until you pointed it out. As a Labyrinth fan, I am disappointed in myself. Oh man, I wish I could see Arthur's reaction to that xDDD
Pookah chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Hahaha, this was great. I wondered when I saw the title... Besides, the naming and dream-themes fit perfectly! :)
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
HA. Arthur is in for one hell of a meeting. Interesting take! I wish there was a little more on the story description to draw people in, but hey, I got here.
JesterMcKay chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Loved this! It would explain so much about how quickly she started playing with 'reality' in her first Dream.

Between the title & the bit about the carved stone chair I had an inkling where the crossover was going, but I was 100% certain when I got to this line after the 'child of two worlds' bit:

"We could make it simpler." Her father snapped his fingers, and with the slightly theatrical gesture their surroundings went from stone to wallpaper and carpet, a room as ordinary as any in Middle America-if one overlooked the symbols woven into the curtains and the way the pictures on the walls seemed to move within their frames.

It was the theatrical gesture that really clinched it.

Any chance we can see Arthur's reaction? Could be really, really fun.
Spitefulmage chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Too lazy to log in sorry :x but oh my god! I was pretty excited about where this may have been going. But to have her be Jareth and Sarahs daughter? *flail* you evil genuis you! It's an amazing hilarious wonderful idea and I adore you for it!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I totally loved this, and I figured it out when Ariadne said "I mean, sure, if he thought he was Dreaming, but in reality?" You should write one or two more chapters about Arthur meeting the parents.