Reviews for Perchance To Dream
bonniebonbon chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
I read this entire story this morning and even though I wished to review after every freeverse I just couldn't wait to read the next one. SOOOO here's my big, giant review.
AMAZING. YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT.
The last chapter was amazing. All the freeverses were amazing.
Here are my favourite lines from my favourite freeverses:
19: [So, you crash to the ground (finally!)
holding a different flower
than the one that caused you l] My favourite line! That was very creative! :)
16: [That ship has sailed
(And, sweetie, you're not on it)]
13: Well, I don't really have a favourite line in that, but I like the idea of Roxanne's heart being cold and "winter" while Lysander's is "spring." And how Molly's is Summer, so Lysander and her go perfect together.
8: I liked ALL of it. No particular line, I just LOVED the math and logic theme.
5: I never read a Dom/Scorpius one before, but I quite liked it :)
2:[ Mirror, mirror on the wall
Lily was alwaysalwaysalways
Th of them all] :P
1: To tell you the truth, this might just be my favourite! :) Actually, I can't choose a favourite :)
I'd like to know, though-what were the end pairings? BTW, I loved how they all somehow created a background story. To tell you the truth, though, I don't like Rose. Not only after reading your story, from a lot of stories-she's very...uh...fake. In my opinion. I actually don't like anyone Next Gen, except for Scorpius and Albus-so I'm kind of surprised I read this story. But I like freeverses :) Sucker for them, along with angsty oneshots and fluff :)
Amazing! :)
fairytaledaydreamer chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Love this one! Love all of them actually. :) I like how you made Scorpius have an internal conflict!
colorful swirls chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
This was great! :-) You are amazing at freeverses. My favorites were the last one & Going, Going, Gone. Again, wonderful job!

seaweedbrain213
Symptoms of Insanity chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
This is amazing. Absolutely stunning. I love the way you've portrayed every character. Beautiful.
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
I loved this story! I especially loved the one with Lucy and narnia, so true. And of course Lily and Scorpius. But my favourite would have to be this one, Happily Ever After. It was perfect and sums them up so well. Loved it.
CyraAideen chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
I think this was really lovely. I like the way you portray them, it's like a dreamy, fairy quality to the words. kind of like how I imagine Luna would think. it's beautiful.

happy writing

-Cyra3
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I've just read all 20 chapters and am shocked at how good you are at freeverse- it's becoming one of my favorite forms or writing to read! These were so beautifully written and a lot of them were so sweet and passionate! I loved it!
marniemadden chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
All of these were really great, I liked them a lot :) it's nice that you didn't just stick to your otps (whatever they may be) but paired certain people up differently — I know I find that really hard! Well done, keep writing!
Suki-Alanna chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
Wow, this was really powerful and good and... yeah.

I liked how you put them into pairs, and seeing James and Louis having red hair was different than usual.

So, good job. :)
Addicted-To-Sugar-Quills chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
Awesome...
you've reached heath chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Pearl, I loved this chapter!

The way you talked about each kid and the way you paired (or tripled) them off.

Also, you said Louis had red hair. I don't see that a lot, so I liked that. :)

My favourite lines have got to be;

"because it's th that matters –

and who you choose to take it with"

They are so true Pearl and I love how you can put so much emotion into one Freeverse. Your style is fabulous.

Great Job Pearl.
honne chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
I'm a little over halfway with your freeverses and they're just beautiful. I love the way they're written and I don't really know what to say. They're just awesome and I love all the personalities of the people.
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
SO MUCH ANGST! SO MUCH FREEVERSE! SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FIC! :D

I'm really impressed by the way you captured Rose. I will never view her any other way again (:
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hi! Here's the review! Sorry i didn't do it before ;) Great story, but i loved first three, though. Loved the way you got into rose and lily's head. Rose the sexy goddess and Lily the innocent angel. But i prefer Scorpius/Rose than Scor/Lily, i think they're sexier together. Nevertheless, excellent story ;)
nat.bookworm chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
I cant write free verses, but i love to read them, and these r just amazing :) i dont know how you do it, but however u do it, just keep on doing it!