Reviews for Anna Begins
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Aww the reactions to the news were spot-on. Great job!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I absolutely love this fic so far. Seriously, its amazing!
Victoria chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
Keep up the great work, I loved The Ethan And Theresa flashback, it was so sweet and funny. And I cant wait to read more of those, and i dont know how long it will take for Sheridan and Luis to see that they both want the same thing, but like i said keep up the great work.
Brooke chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
I am. R u finishing this? I want to know what happens with Luis & Sheridan...
Soul93 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This story holds great promise, enjoying it already!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
Kudos
Victoria chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Great Job, so glad you updated, i have been waiting for it, i'm glad you're still doing this story, keep up the great work, and cant wait for the next updated!
SHAUN BUCK chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
FIRST YAY!GRACE FINALLY MAKES AN EFFORT BUT MY PESSIMISTIC SIDE HAS 2 REAR ITS UGLY HEAD ONCE AGAIN GRACE "TRYING" BCUZ SHE DOESN'T WANT IVY 2 "WIN" OR BCUZ KAY FREAKED OUT AT HER BONDING WITH JULIAN (EVEN THOUGH I WOULD FREAK IF MY MOM WAS "BONDING" WITH JULIAN)THEY WERE A LITTLE TOO FRIENDLY 4 MY IVY AND ANNA BONDING WAS SO HAS 2 4GIVE SHERIDAN AND MOVE ON AND SOON HOPEFULLY B4 ITS TOO LATE!I AS ALWAYS LOVE HOPE AND KAY I TOTALLY LOVE AT THE MOMENT 4 MESSIN' WITH GWEN OFCOURSE!GWEN AND HANK R HAVIN' A BABY!MAYBE NOW THEY CAN B HONEST ABOUT HOW THEY REALLY FEEL LOL!BTW SHERIDAN,FOX AND CHAD R THE ONLY CRANES I TRUST SO I FEEL LUIS ON THAT ONE!UPDATE ASAP PLEASE)
Victoria chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Love it, I really loved the whole part with Ivy and Anna, I could picture it all, how Ivy held Anna in her arms, trying to be oh so gentle and not scared her, how Anna liked toying with Ivy's necklace, it even made me get teary eye, when Ivy was showing Anna the picture of Ethan, I think Anna is really coming around with Pilar, Ivy and even Luis, but she still feels safe with Sheridan. keep up the great work.
Tom chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
I love that Luis was watching Hank and Sheridan :D I see Hank and Sheridan's relationship as pretty harmless, in some respect it's good because it forces Luis to consider his feelings for Sheridan.
SHAUN BUCK chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
I AGREE THAT HANK IS IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF SHERIDAN.I FEEL BAD 4 GRACE I DO BUT AT WHAT POINT DOES SHE TRY,SAM CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT HER A RELATIONSHIP ISN'T A RELATIONSHIP WITH 1 PERSON IN IT AND THE OTHER PERSON STANDING OUTSIDE WITH MOST OF THEM IN THE PAST.I LOVED ANNA MEETING HER GRANDPARENTS!I LOVE IT,UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE)
Victoria chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
Loved it. Love that Pilar got to see Anna first, because if Theresa and Ethan were alive, and if they decided to come back to Harmony, they would probably want to stop by Pilar’s first, so she could see Anna first as even Ethan thought of Pilar as a mother to him, then they would go see Ivy and Sam. love the whole Hope and Julian part, it was funny, keep up the great work.
SHAUN BUCK chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
YOU GAVE ME A MENTAL PIC OF HANK IN THE SHOWER!LOL IF ONLY IT WAS LUIS!I SWEAR I WANNA THROW SOMETHIN' AT LUIS I MEAN DUDE SHUT UP AND THINK B4 U SPEAK!I FEEL BAD 4 SHERIDAN LIKE I SAID B4 IF HE DOESN'T QUIT IT HES GONNA LOSE SHERIDAN AND ANNA.I'M SOOO FREAKIN' HAPPY PILAR WAS THE FIRST 2 B ABLE 2 MEET JOB,UPDATE REAL SOON PLEASE)
Victoria chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
Love it. Love that Pilar gets to meet Anna finally. keep up the great work! :)
Victoria chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
Love it. You're right, Theresa probably did tell Anna all about her family, from Pilar, to Luis, and everyone esle, and Ethan probably did the same, but it was probably mostly about Sheridan, and Luis needs to get over it, the past is the past, he needs to stop bring it up everytime he turns around, he needs to move on and give Sheridan another chance. keep up the great work. :)