Reviews for This is Not a Game
Evangeline039 chapter 38 . 6h
Wow... I should say .. this is rather heavy read. The front was cute and fluff, then slowly increased to a dangerous scenes. The plot was nicely made and yes, if you compare the front chapters and the last chapters, the difference will be huge. Ah yes, I say this is heavy because of the torture that was written was quite sadistic, though not too much because this fic focused on the action instead the emotional things. If you write how Naruto and Sasuke felt in the prison more... described, then the reader would have an emotional roller coaster. Easy cries might cry as well. I recommend that if you wanted to brings tears out of the readers. Tough plot and you describe things nicely, I'd say you're a talented writer. Good job!
Now is the whiny time :
Oh, come on! How could you leave it hanging there? When the sequel will be out? That was just cruel! Leaving your readers hanging there. There will be so much interesting things in the sequel, I can see it! So, please please please, a sequel? *super kawaii puppy dog eyes*
Bella chapter 39 . 8/12
Type your review
I love it
RavenUchiha chapter 39 . 8/4
So I'm reading this amazing story. I fell in love with the 4 main characters and I laugh and cry over events in the story. Then I finally get to the end ( mind you I was obsessively reading this a day and a half), Sasuke wakes up in the hospital, Orochimaru has Naruto, and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Except wait, I can't, because it was suddenly ended with a claim of a sequel THAT IS NOT EVEN ON YOUR PAGE!. As a 22 year old ADULT I can sure as hell say that this story was not childish in anyway. I never thought that, not once. I thought this story was amazing I absolutely loved it, and I am one of the pickiest readers on fanfiction. I understand that you are the writer and the story is yours to do with as you please. But guess what? You put the story on a public site for others to read. Do you think that fans of J.K Rowling would have been understand if she tried to pull this shit? HELL NO.
I am disapointed. And while I was going to read your other stories after finishing this one, I can not. After seeing how easily we readers were brushed off and left in the dark I actually don't have a desire to read fanfic at the moment.
So thanks :
Aria chapter 39 . 7/10
... dude what the fuck? !? I am all for a cliffhanger ending if youre going to write a sequel but the fact that you ended it that way and it's been almost a year is fucked up beyond words this story is amazing and your writing is great and i never thought this story was childish but if you're not going to complete this story don't say you are. You're just asking for people to hate on you if that's the case. I seriously enjoyed reading this story I've saved it under my favorites list but don't end it like that and then don't give your readers what you promised. I was so excited to see that Sasuke got free and Naruto has more hope then ever but the fact that your readers read all 39 chapters and you just ended cause you felt it was childish? Is a slap to the face I hope you are going to write a sequel I really do but man this was a let down I went to your page so excited to read the sequel and nothing. If I had known this was how it'd end I would have waited till you posted the sequel
Lady Spain chapter 39 . 7/7
One of my favorite!
Aika Haruhime chapter 39 . 6/4
I love this story! Is there a sequel?
Kyuubis Tracker chapter 22 . 4/27
I bet kyuubis tracker is on itachi that or on naruto
Terfred chapter 15 . 4/27
Love this series please update. Sun to moon sounded kindy corny but i liked it.
Nooo chapter 14 . 4/27
Wat y? Should sasuke and naruto be together by now?!Dammit author br such a tease? Please continue this series
Gratuoksn chapter 12 . 4/27
Omg i love this series. I feel so sorry for Tsunade she gets bullied so much but hey she deserves it. I realy hope the author continues this series. The series deserves it and the author deserves more recognition! Thank you for writing this story author bro its really good and made my day.
SleepDeprived chapter 39 . 4/19
Continue This! It cant end here! Its 4am on a school night but idc if u update i will keep reading! Please continue!
Omg i love this story. Its written really well and thought out, CREDIT TO TBE AUTHOR i really hope that you continue writing. I love the Kakashi Obito Iruka implications and i really enjoyed Obachan being teased by first Naruto and then Kiba it was really funny. Thank you for writing the story!
narutoheartsme chapter 39 . 4/7
love this story! One of my favorites! This was my second time reading this story and I do not do that often. I think I've only read a story more than once maybe about three other times. So yeah this was a awesome story! I recommend to all NaruSasu fans!

Can't wait for the sequel! I just know it's going to be great!
The keeper of celestial keys chapter 39 . 2/21
Is the story going to be continued?
animefreak222 chapter 38 . 1/25
Please please please do a sequel! I absolutely love this and I need to find out what happens! You're amazing!