Reviews for This is Not a Game
Aika Haruhime chapter 39 . 6/4
I love this story! Is there a sequel?
Kyuubis Tracker chapter 22 . 4/27
I bet kyuubis tracker is on itachi that or on naruto
Terfred chapter 15 . 4/27
Love this series please update. Sun to moon sounded kindy corny but i liked it.
Nooo chapter 14 . 4/27
Wat y? Should sasuke and naruto be together by now?!Dammit author br such a tease? Please continue this series
Gratuoksn chapter 12 . 4/27
Omg i love this series. I feel so sorry for Tsunade she gets bullied so much but hey she deserves it. I realy hope the author continues this series. The series deserves it and the author deserves more recognition! Thank you for writing this story author bro its really good and made my day.
SleepDeprived chapter 39 . 4/19
Continue This! It cant end here! Its 4am on a school night but idc if u update i will keep reading! Please continue!
Omg i love this story. Its written really well and thought out, CREDIT TO TBE AUTHOR i really hope that you continue writing. I love the Kakashi Obito Iruka implications and i really enjoyed Obachan being teased by first Naruto and then Kiba it was really funny. Thank you for writing the story!
narutoheartsme chapter 39 . 4/7
love this story! One of my favorites! This was my second time reading this story and I do not do that often. I think I've only read a story more than once maybe about three other times. So yeah this was a awesome story! I recommend to all NaruSasu fans!

Can't wait for the sequel! I just know it's going to be great!
The keeper of celestial keys chapter 39 . 2/21
Is the story going to be continued?
animefreak222 chapter 38 . 1/25
Please please please do a sequel! I absolutely love this and I need to find out what happens! You're amazing!
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 39 . 1/21
Please please please PLEASE do a sequel! TTTT
Roia chapter 1 . 1/18
Omg so fricken good even though I read it along time ago Everytime I see this story I HAVE to read the prologue out loud like I'm a narrator its like tradition now. It's soooooo deep since I know what sasuke is talking about. I cried when I read the last chapter I was so mad but I got over it I guess .. I really do hope you continue this fanfiction
Me
SoraROCK chapter 39 . 11/17/2014
Wow! It's getting interest story I have seen! I hope you plan to update next new story about train Sasuke and what happen to Naruto. Is Naruto becomes demon as puppet?
traciss chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
the ending of this sorry sucks and will not be receiving any votes from me. really disappointed and waste of my fucking time.