Reviews for This is Not a Game
puppyprincess chapter 38 . 6/22
This story had me hooked the whole way through. I would have liked it to continue on however I'm a "big kid" and can understand why you finished. I look forward to reading other stories you write.
Eboni chapter 18 . 6/18
I'm so lazy. I usually only review at the end of finished stories, but I feel the need to say this: They are the worst bodyguards ever! Lol. People have broken into the house of their charges and molested them in bed, targets get waaay too close, Kyuubi being unprofessional with his charge caused him not to hear gunshots in the house, Kakashi's charges have just been murdered in their limo. I'd never hire them, smh.

Aside from that though, I love the charming nature of this story. I adore brotherly love, so I'm enjoying the interactions between the brothers, and I love the pairings. Sasuke's battle with the fan girls reminds me of The Wallflower, especially on Valentine's day. Thank you for providing us all with such an entertaining read.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 11 . 6/5
I cried because I thought Shika was going to die and that had me crying at work. I was like son of a bitch cant cry at work.
Takai Akuma chapter 38 . 6/1
Well...
AriaB479 chapter 38 . 5/26
awesome story wish u could just finish I tho, even if it's just one more chapter
yumenohime-sama chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh gosh... Will you make the sequel? Please don't let my Naruto gone...TT hanging with the snake man and his cruelity...TT pleaseeee
rune101 chapter 25 . 5/25
-Cries a river-
I checked all the sites and links and none of them work; in fact AFF has gone down 150% in quality since the last time I used it (which, admittedly, was a long, long time ago.) If by any small, minute chance you see this (I know it says you essentially abandoned the account) and happen to have those 1000 or so words of delicious Narusasu smut lying around, I'd love to read it. Excellent story by the way!
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 38 . 5/24
Oh wow, so not what I was expecting but I get your reasoning... Now I hope to read a mature sequel to this. :)
Kiko chapter 38 . 5/23
I am glad that you said you're finishing the story. You can always write a mature version of it since you're writing still has change in the sequel. You don't have to give up the story. Just for the next part make it more mature and you can always take it to a Nother site if you're going to have a mature rating for it having the second part is where the grime and the dirty would be great way to create a mature naruto story
What the fuck if your not gonna finnish the story dont start it
Good for you for ending a story you no longer want to write instead of leaving it perpetually incomplete.

I agree with you about the story, by the way. When I saw it was complete, I tried reading it, but couldn't get very far with it. I think if I was still a teenager, I would have liked this type of romance, but as an adult it doesn't appeal to me.

Good luck on your future works!
aroyal22 chapter 38 . 5/11
IF I DONT GET A SEQUEL IM GONNA BE PISSED AS ALL HELL! PLEASE!
PROTOCOL3193 chapter 1 . 5/7
I pulled out an allnighter to finnish the story. Unfortunately it has a missing seque. k bye. 5stars to the author tho good job
Xavios chapter 2 . 1/9