Reviews for Returning the Smile You Have Had From the Start
someone179 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
you should do more xD
Rene2 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Hope you'll keep this going! It's really fun :-)
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Squee! lol I do think going public may be a stumbling block for her, because he's so famous. You said a lot in just a few words. Great job.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
I think while this was SLIGHT OOC, I could imagine that over time this would be how Beckett would react. I like this, as I've mentioned on ALL reviews, but fabulous you are! ;) More please!
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
That was just awww loved it! :D
becksbiggestfan chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
OOOHHH! This is really heating up!
keal chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
bah! What did she tell him?
whatabeautifulmess chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Wow, this is really good! I'm looking forward to reading more
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Awwwwwww shucks. THAT is what Im talking about. DAMN STRAIGHT SHE MEANT THAT, writer-boy, you are some smokin' hot boy... did you NOT know that?

Thank you, Mariah94. Incredible. More please!

innuendoprofessional chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very nice. You get so many bonus points for using an emery song as a title.
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh please continue! Please?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is the first one of yours I read, I LOVED IT, brilliant. I dont think it needs anything else. I think its a perfect one shot, but if you do decide to continue. I'll read on.

Its time to return the favor. THANK YOU for going through my stories, and now Im gonna have fun going through yours. However, my computer is playing up, so I might only get this one done atm. I will continue on when it starts behaving.

Ps. I am writing ANOTHER SVU story, totally EO shipper, but it involves a recreation of the first time Liv met dani. )

xoxox