Reviews for Christmas Carol: APH Style!
Speadee chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Good story! I read "The Christmas Carol" every year during the holidays, and I'm glad you were able to write it "Hetalia" style without rewriting the original story. Good use of OCs as well! Some of the parts felt rushed. For example, I thought the Ghost of Marley should have explained more why he appeared instead of only telling Russia that he will be visited by 3 ghosts. I guess you didn't want the fic as long as the original story. I also liked the idea of Scrooge (or Russia) having sisters.

I liked how you used the characters for each role in "The Christmas Carol" though I thought Germany or England might fit the role of Scrooge better because of their personalities. I thought the tough and arrogant Prussia didn't fit the role of Tiny Tim though it was cute. To tell the truth, Germany acts more like the older brother than Prussia, and you showed that well with reversing their roles in your fic. I thought Russia, Belarus, or Turkey was more suitable to be the Ghost of Christmas Future. China didn't seem to fit that role, but I guess you were answering a reader's request. I'm glad that ghost at least talked. I also didn't think Crachit would be the violent type.

Despite all that, you managed to stay in character. There was America being stupid though I'm glad you didn't make him really stupid, and that Canada and Sealand were noticed.

That was funny about Germany saying "What a grouch," when he is usually the grouch in the series. Do Germany and Austria share the same father or mother?

I think you gave good reasons why Russia doesn't like Christmas: bad things often happened to him and his family during that time. I don't get why General Winter wouldn't let anyone celebrate Christmas. Since Russia and his sisters were in college together, are they only 1-2 years apart?

It said "19-year-old version of himself," then "one year after the Winter Dance, when Ivan was just out of college." If that's the case, Russia would be 20, and people finish their 4 years of college when they're 21 or 22. Did you mean "20-year-old version," or did Russia finish college early?

Which "Hetalia" character was the Ghost of Christmas present?
Wandex System chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Whahhhahahahaha! Santa is a commie! Well... COMMIES RULE.
MattsyKun chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
*flail squeal* awwwwww~ *steals Gilbert* :D
blahblahturtle chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
LOL.

That was cute. I was hoping to write one of these, but you beat me to it. xD Very funny~
Anna Tostroli chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Tee hee. How cute.

Is that the same racing car set Gil wanted from the commie Santa?

Kawaiiiiiiii
MrsTrickster chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
HAHAH~ Too AWESOME :D Good Job *clap*
MrsTrickster chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Well that was fast xD Can't wait for the next chapter :D
MattsyKun chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Ivan, you'd better change, or (to quote my Geography teacher when we were on the Russia unit) you're gonna get shot in th' head, shot in th' head, shot in th' head~
MrsTrickster chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
The ghost of Christmas Future better be China...xD update soon~ :D
MattsyKun chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
General Winter is Aethiest. AHAHAAAHAHAAA
MrsTrickster chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
NEXT CHAPTER YES?

Too be honest I was kinda hoping that his almost Fiance would be China xD But Anya is good too :3
MrsTrickster chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
you know~ :3 Short Chapters Sooner Update da~? J
MrsTrickster chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
MOO! Short Chapter is SHORT~ . Update soon da? J
Musical Ninja chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Great story so far :D I'm really enjoying it :D I think my favorite parts were when Gilbert yelled saying that the Santa was a Commie and when Ivan threw out Tino lol
MrsTrickster chapter 2 . 12/13/2010