Reviews for Believe
Guest chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Update update update please!
Her Owlness chapter 37 . 7/22/2012
So, I've clearly missed a lot since the last time I checked in with this story. However, some things _clearly_ haven't changed. Nick's still being a &%*$(# douche who makes me want to smack him upside the head. Abby keeps getting blindsided by news that she doesn't expect and doesn't know how to handle.

And, man, thanks to Tony's revelation, I now want to see the Niby family come to life - straight out of Nick's dream! New baby and Abby's first child, all living together, happily ever after. Or, well, as "happily ever after" as anyone gets in this never-ending saga of yours. ;)

Of course, everyone else is great and fun and enjoyable to read about too. But you know where my true love lies ... ;) Yay, Niby!
Tom chapter 37 . 7/11/2012
So happy to see you writing again!
QuetaLyn chapter 36 . 5/15/2012
WOW! You're still writing for Passions. I remember you from Passion Coffeerooms, love your stories. Just reread Believe and waiting for whatevers next. You keep writing, I read!
Tom chapter 35 . 11/5/2011
This fanfic makes waiting for Pieces of My Heart a little bit sweeter :) Can't wait to see where the sheridan/luis/tony story is leading!