Reviews for Pieces of My Heart
Sasha713 chapter 19 . 7/7
I'm enjoying this story for the most part, well written etc, however, I do have one little complaint. Its a little confusing why it jumps back and forward so much in time. Earlier chapters make reference to things that happen in later chapters. Time line wise, it's kind of off putting. But, as I said, aside from that I'm liking it. I miss shuis lol
soul93 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
What a moment!
soul93 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
That was just too sweet for words!
soul93 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Just started this and already hooked
Tom chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
This was the PERFECT ending! I can just picture Sheridan and Luis with a whole clan of kids. My favourite part was when Luis referred to Emma as 'our daughter'...so sweet. I would love for you to continue writing this story, even if there just little 'extras'..especially if they involve Sheridan and Luis!
UA chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
LOL!

That part where I say magic lantern...pretend it says magic lamp.

Those things are...different.

;)

Shae
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I loved this chapter! So, so much. Only Sheridan and Luis could banter through intense labor haha Great job!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Luis plus cute baby makes me want to be a mother now lol Great job!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
loved this one. Sheridan deserved to know her baby from the beginning. Wish that had happened with Marty.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
cute!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
love it! great story.
Tom chapter 28 . 2/1/2012
Just the chapter I was waiting for! I will miss this fanfic SO MUCH but I'm glad it's not the end just yet. 2 more chapters thank gosh! I love going back and reading your older fanfics. You are very, very talented so I hope you do continue to write. 'Believe' is probably my second favourite Shuis fanfic of yours :)
Tom chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
Hank is so sweet...can't believe there are only three chapters left! Best fanfiction ever.
Tom chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter! I love that Luis finally had enough guts to commit to their relationship by staying with Sher and Emma. I also love that you are keeping it realistic- Sheridan is obviously happy that he is ready to commit but there is still angst there - which is great! Seriously I cannot get enough of your writing. I am also enjoying your other fanfic, Believe. Keep it up! I'm so sad because I know you're only doing thirty chapters but all good things must come to an end I guess!
UA chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Don't give up on me, Tom. :)

I'm still writing this story, but the prompt for the next chapter is driving me nuts. I refuse to shuffle things around and draw another prompt out of the bag because this story wouldn't be what it is if I'd taken the easy way out before this point.

So...it might still take a while for the next chapter to be finished (I have to arm wrestle the characters/my ideas into compliance), but it *will* be finished. :D

And then there will only be 4 more new chapters.

I sure will miss Miss Emma and her mama and her Lu-wees.

I'm contemplating writing a companion story to this fic when all is said and done, though, that focuses on another couple and their love story. It'll feature their points of view during some of the important events of *this* story and beyond, the little moments we didn't see.

I'm thinking it'll be around twelve chapters (I already have the titles); I just need some prompts.

You (or anyone else spying on us, lol) game?

If the idea takes off, I may tackle at least one more couple in this verse and write their love story, too.

That all depends on you guys, though.

I have a couple more in mind, but I have to finish this story first.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your patience and wonderful feedback, Tom.

And never stop checking this site. You never know when I'll surprise you.

In the meantime, you can check some of my other stories out for your Shuis-fix.

Thanks again.