Reviews for Dirty Little Girl
I love this short fic so, so, SO much! I first discovered it over a year ago, maybe two years ago, and I will come back and read it every so often when I'm in the mood for a quick lemony story. You did such an amazing job creating this AU. The characters are just marvelously written and the chemistry is out of this world hot. Such a unique, twisted, well played scenario for these two. I wish you had written more DBZ fanfiction, especially Bulma and Vegeta fanfiction... I'm sure you'd do so well! Anyway, just a long, over due thanks for this fun, jewel of a one shot. VB Lover
Sujung18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Damn that was hot. I need me some vegeta now! Haha.
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Bad bulma
Maggiechan3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Very sexy lemon. I hadnt thought of this scenario even in an AU context, but I gotta say it works perfectly. Mixing a hot couple with a taboo subject can either create a disturbing story or a very HOT LEMON. I am glad you managed to create the latter.
TigerLily2522 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Um, this story is possibly the sexiest, kinkiest, and teasing story ever. I swear if u don't add a sequel I will hunt u down, sit u at your computer, and torture you till you finish the sequel.
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I had wondered if fthere would a second part to this starting with "her phone hadn't actually hung up when she closed it" lol. Anyhow, looking forward to more great stories from you!
kalcia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was one damn awesome lemon... Damn O_O write more lemons, you have talent there:p
amand1183 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ooh wow! That was really hot! It is one of the best lemons that I read. I think you should write a sequal to continue with this.
hatersfuelmyflame chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
such a good lemon lol
Jedi Trance Servlaya chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
1) I love love love this sotry...but

HAve you ever considered doing a full story? I bet it would be epic
smalsa chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
woah! You should so write a sequel about what happens next!
preciousjade76 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
You should continue this fic. I would like to see what happens when they get caught by their parents doing the naughty.
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
dude, that was hot _ D
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
One word. fuckingawesome. See, one word. HAHA! It's great! I love it! I agree, you should continue with the drama of how they get caught and weasel their way out of it! Kudos!