Reviews for Forging a Hero
Vashti chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I was going to wait until the end to review since I've basically been reading this in one shot (I'd started it but never kept up with it while you were working on it, don't ask me why), but I had to stop & tell you how awesome that fight scene was. I've written a couple of fight scenes & I know how hard they are to choreograph in your head, first, then actually translate into text. Excellent job!
TeaAndWarmSocks chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Awesome as always! I enjoy your writing, you really are a phenominal writer! I can't wait to read the next book in your trilogy! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
Kalissa55 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Excellent fic. You did a great job integrating Yinsen and Airman Ramirez into the Story.
deathgeonous chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Hmm nice fic. You know, most of the time, I don't like the 'Let's rehash cannon with an extra OC in it' and then there are the fics like this series that makes it work. So, good job on this, thanks for writing it, bye for now.
AndyHood chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Yeah! A new chapter! This story was great and I cant wait to start reading the next story! Good job!
Mr. Osborne chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
Nice ending. Oh boy. I can see where this is going.
charliebrown1234 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I feel like Bluebird would work really well, but I also think that it should have something to do with her character. Pepper is Rescue because that's what she does, and Rhodey is War Machine for the same reason. I look forward to what you'll name her regardless. Update soon!

charliebrown1234
Ali chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Yeah, she needs a good name. Iron Woman seems too easy, though its a good back up plan. Really hope you update soon, I like this a lot.
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
I vote for Iron Woman.
Stellar Spirit chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Ironess is the name me and my sister came with, probably not that creative but it was the coolest one we could think of hope you like it.)
AndyHood chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Loved this chapter, great detail in the fight. Please update soon!
Mr. Osborne chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Exciting chapter.

Hmm... a name for her suit... gotta think about that.
AndyHood chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
This is a great story, please update soon! Also are you planning on continueing this story to the second movie and also the Avengers, because that would be awesome!
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Ok, first off, cool OC, second off, I really like the way you kept Yinsen alive. Very cool. Third off, very good, and brutal fight scene. You did a good job on that. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
SarahKnight chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Really enjoying the sequel. Poor Tony is so deprived of good friends in the film, even Pepper, much as I like her, is always hassling him rather than having fun! Good read.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »