Reviews for Forging a Hero
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Awe, I loved this chapter. Julia took Tony home! I wish I could say that. Be like 'Hello family, met the oh so gorgeous, Tony Stark'

I would die happy :3

Though it was a bit creepy that her sister was feeling him up from underneath the table. I would never have the guts to do something like that .-. She's brave.
BrindyB chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
WOOOHOOOOOo! another chapter! :D Loved it, especially the bun-throwing goodness XD

Who is this mysterious assistant? Hmm? WEIRDNESSSSS that keeps me interested in the story XD
elendoy chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Good chapter! Long, interesting, epic.

I think if Tony came to my place I would probably act as Julia's sister. Luckily I'm not as young as she is XD

Anyways, in waiting for more like always n.n
Mr. Osborne chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Obi has an assistant? Sounds ominous. When Julia's suit is done, I have no doubt she'll be much more cautious.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Awe, Julia got a suit too - eep! I really liked this chapter, it had lots of bonding in it; and with Pepper, too. I really felt that you described Tony so perfectly :3
Carlypso chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Tony and Julia are soo cute together! Loved the update!
elendoy chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I really like your story... and this was completely unexpected... A suit for Ramirez!

Awesome! Can't wait for more!
BrindyB chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
! another chapter!

When a favourited this story, I was wondering if it'd ever get updated ;)

Awww, how cute, Stark has a heart :3

I think I got a cavity from the sweetness!

Amazing job on all the characters, can't wait for more!
Mr. Osborne chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Yep, definitely going to need a partner in the air. Looking forward to it.
Carlypso chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
This story is awesome. I love Julia! I can't wait to read more.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
This whole chapter reminded me of a dysfunctional family, yet a happy I-wish-I-had-one dysfunctional family! My family is just blah not dysfunctional...

Great Chapter! Thank you for the dedication it was really sweet and made me giddy like a school girl :3

On my next update of my story I'm going to demand some of my readers to journey over here and read yours.
Mr. Osborne chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Very nicely done. I hope Stane doesn't because too extreme a danger. Will Julia and Yinsen be getting their own suits?
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Aww, another enjoyable chapter :)
Mr. Osborne chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Ah, and I wonder how Mr. Stane is going to react to Tony's "guests?"
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 4 . 2/15/2011