Reviews for Gym Leader Wiki
Chardineno chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Love this! Are you doing any more wikis that are pokemon related?
Loke Groundrunner chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
Awesome fanfic, that's all I can say. I especially laughed at Chuck's entry. xD
kitkit11183 chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I keeled over laughing when I got to Chuck... (M)orris. I really enjoyed reading these "wiki entries." Kendo training, game shows, tourist attractions-the gym leaders have a life!
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
wow! janine sure accomplished a lot!
ILikeShorts chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
This is pretty freaking awesome. I just discovered this story (I'm relatively new around here) and read through the whole thing in one sitting. It's very well-written, and the articles definitely have that wiki feel to them. And I can't even imagine how much research must've gone into this.

My favorite parts? Brock on Iron Chef, the Pokélympics, Erika falling asleep mid-game show, Blaine as a quiz show host, the Gary Mother****ing Oak reference, Blue choosing Squirtle because "he was blue," Morty's Gastly pranking the Kimono Girls and causing a wardrobe malfunction, "Chuck Morris", the Oak/Agatha battle, and Will's last name being Powers.

Oh, and I would totally read a trolled version. XD
Mya Latti chapter 24 . 3/16/2012
(Sorry if this review is kind of rushed, I'm late for work)

What an awesome interpretation of Karen, I've always just pictured her as sort of...evil, due to the dark type and all, so her being an actress added a whole lot more to her character! :D Plus the adult entertainer thing at the end was funny and particularly realistic.

And while I'm sad that this has ended, I'm glad I got to read such a great story! Also, thank you so much for the comment to me at the bottom. I'm happy you enjoyed Speak Up so much, and I don't mind that you didn't review a lot, because when you did, the reviews were great.

Good work :)
Rat2rrj chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
Thank you do much for these wonderful chapters that helped me during my last exam period, and I hope to see more of you're great work in the future!
signelchan chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
It's over? How sad! It's funny, though, because I just came on today and looked at my last review and thought to myself, "Gosh, it's been a while since that updated...I hope it updates again soon!" And look here, the last chapter!

Well, I'm proud to have been around for the journey! This was a fun read, seeing your interpretations of the Leaders and Elite Four members. It'll be fun to come back and read this again sometime!

Signel
Konri Kari chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
This is awesome! The idea is very unique.
Scalec chapter 23 . 1/21/2012
This entry was especially clever - Will Powers...Austin Powers...

:D Thank you for the laughs!
WyldClaw chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
this is fantastic!

it was reall interesting to learn that will's fancination with pyschic types at age six and he could communicate with the unown
AngelicTrinity chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
Dude, this is a total reference to the Queen of Mystery Agatha Christie, isn't it? YOU. ARE. AWESOME.
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 11/12/2011
awesome chapter about lannce
WyldClaw chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
dang! even at age 83 agatha doesn't seem to show signs of slowing down
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
i can't believ that bruno started training at age nine. it astounds me to know that despite being the second member of the johto elite four trainers face very little is known about his past