Reviews for What Started As A Long Night
hoppnhorn chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
And uhhh, holy balls. I kinda want to deck Billy myself.

AWWWWW. that was a sweet ending. ) I like the idea of Joey not being dead. Makes me happppyyyyyy. I'm crushin on Matt O'Leary and this just makes my day. )

hoppnhorn chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
uh oh. What's billy gonna do? Sorry I haven't commented, but I love this story. Have been meaning to tell you for a while. Read it up til this chapter a couple weeks ago and just never got around to commenting. IM BACK! and I'm giving you due credit. Love this. )
sunstar234 chapter 17 . 4/23/2011

i loved it:)

you should make a Sequel
dippydelight chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
YAY! I'm so happy you updated! I'm happy that Joe and Ava have patched everything up - I can't believe Billy is as selfish as he is; just because Ava loves Joe and not him.

Please update again soon! I want to find out what happens when Billy discovers Joe has gone with Ava! Ahhh... lol xox
UmbraLunae chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
:O what happens? Seqeulpleeease yah? cant just leave it there!
xxALTC10xx chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
Omg I had no idea there were updates! So sorry or I would have been here sooner

But omg Joey left? Wow

this was a very awesome story

You can't stop now. I need more! Please sequel :)
xThexFightingxIrishx chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
WOW! that's about all i can say dear. i NEVER expected that ending. but you know what? i like it. i really do. i mean this way, joe can have a normal life. and, out of ALL the gang members, he's the ONLY one i could see trying to actually get out of the life he was living and strike out to try to start a new, normal, HEALTHY life with someone that he loved. joe's the one that's got a big heart and, while all he ever wanted to do was please billy and impress him, to earn his respect, well billy made that pretty DAMN near impossible for him. so yeah, i can see why the hell he left, and with ava. he'd had some time to think about how he felt about her, and, yeah he left on a whim, but i truly think that he MIGHT just be happier with her in denver than there in boston with billy trying to control everything in his life. this was a GREAT story dear and i'd be interested in checking out the sequal if you wrote one. :)
buckybearbuchanan chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
Oh my gosh! I can't believe Joey left everything behind! I can't believe he left Billy!

This story was great! A sequel would be awesome. :D
buckybearbuchanan chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Billy, always so bossy, but I love him like that. :D

Loved this chapter. :)
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 17 . 4/7/2011

That's it? I so wanted more of this story ( You definately have to write a sequel...please! This was such an awesome story and a joy to read. You did a great job! WOW i can't believe Joey left with her...left Billy! I am looking forward to see what your sequel holds! :D
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Ah Billy *Swoon* Always the bossy one! :) Nice to see him ordering the boys around :D I'm hoping Joe and Ava can work things out...before he's initiated... I think them being awkward in the cafe was cute - the way you can see that they still have feelings for one another... Great chapter :)
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
1) well i'm officially all caught up on this story.

2) i fucking LOVE it so far!

3) joe has REALLY fucked up. how he could expect a girl to just come running back to him and fawn all over him after he pretty much ripped the poor girl's heart out and stomped all over it is beyond me.

4) i hope that ava can stay strong and that she won't just crumble for him. i know she clearly still cares about him but after what he did to her, he should've at LEAST given her a REASON!

5) if i were her, i'd make him do some SERIOUS ass kissing to get back in my good graces.

6) i can't wait to see what's gonna happen next and i laughed a lot cuz joe was REALLY sucking it up at the diner! lol. can't wait for the next chapter!
kmcracerx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ohhhh! A BDB reference? Loves it. Looking good. Sucks to be hit with the street sludge... but at least she was heading to the right place to get cleaned up. With or without some Darley help ;)
buckybearbuchanan chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Aww, poor Joey. Loved how he was acting around Ava. :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
buckybearbuchanan chapter 14 . 4/5/2011
Glad Ava found a friend with Becky. Aw, Joey wouldn't let got of her wrist; he must've missed her a lot. Great chapter! :D