Reviews for Who Comforts Splinter?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Aww, how sweet!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Most excellent. An interesting look into Splinter's character and acquired wisdom.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Wow! This is so good.
BladedBlossom chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I really enjoyed this. :) Splinter was mostly honest and I liked Raphael's characterization. I even understand the small lie Splinter told, because it would be too complicated to explain to a boy the nuances of helpless fear versus the controlled kind. Nice fluff.
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I must admit, Splinter does seem like ones that don't get nightmares, but this was so awesome!
It's earned its place on my favorites list!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Loved it!, :), I just love Raphael and Splinter, and I think you made a great work here.

Cya!
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
cute
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
TURTLE TOTS! Turtle tots make almost every story better! Awww... little Raphie... (He'd totally kill me if he knew I said/typed that. And he'd never hear the end of it from Mikey if HE knew I said/typed that.) A source of comfort for Splinter. And that vision Splinter had of Raph when he'd grown up: WOW!
Umi Tatsuky chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love it, this is so beautiful and tender but also mature. I really like it, it's an original idea and you present it so well.

It's so difficult find stories like this one, congratulations.
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AWWW!

X A

X F
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was lovely. I ask myself this question every time I watch splinter when he's upset about something. Really good idea
ToRuin chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw! This one was that strange mix of adorable and heart wrenching, and you've done it really well. I have to say, I really love your writing style!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh dude...this is such a good read. I really can't say anything else without gushing, this was perfect, I love it.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw very sweet. I'm so glad you made Raphael out to be particularly intelligent. He's often portrayed as all fists and anger and no brain so I'm very pleased to see his inquisitive side shining through _
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 12/16/2010