Reviews for Murphyonic Field Dynamics
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Interesting scenario, the second to last sentence was awesome and oh so Harry. Minor nitpick, Harry is 6'9" not 6'3"
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
At least Harry has the sense not to call her a damsel out loud. Oh, dear crap - Mr. Walking Techbane himself in the middle of GD? What a recipe for chaos. *grins*
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awesome one-shot
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Just a theory, but would EMP hardened equiment stand up to harry a bit better?

Any-who, jood gob.
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
There needs to be more of this.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cute.
Doyle0915 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
uggg please please please write more.
Zarz chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This whole story was great, but it was the second-to-last line that just made my day.

"Sometimes the wizard rescues the damsel in a flash of mighty power- and sometimes the damsel taps her heel in annoyance while she waits for someone to process his bail."

Perfect!
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
a fun little story.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Tehe. Excellent. I really liked it. Of course, I'd also like a scene with Murphy coming to bail him out and Carter's reaction to that little spitfire.
ZeroGain chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Good stuff! Harry is handled a little better than that Stark, but overall very good. Stark needs a bit more characterization to come out in this. Please consider adding additional chapters to this story.
BURN3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this. Very funny. It's too bad that was it. Thanks.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute. Very enjoyable.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
More please? I know it's just supposed to be a snippet but please more? Pretty please with sugar on top?
eiyria chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow! A DFxEureka crossover! I'm thrilled.

A wizard who is bane to technology in a city filled and fueled by technology.

I really really hope you update soon! I'd love to see Murphy get involved. (I'd also like to see this be a multi-chapter-story...please?)

Anyways, I enjoyed this. Thank you so much.