Reviews for The Insider
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Good story. Enjoyed it very much.
AriesReign chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Great job nailing early Tony's playful yet efficient deminor. Nicely written and great portrayal of the characters we love and why we love them.
mandy153 chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
This was a brilliant story worthy of any NCIS episode aired on TV. You got the main characters in your story so like the actors in the TV series Well Done
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Thanks for posting this.
You two have talent ;)
I loved the Gibbs/Tony relationship and Gibbs' reaction to Tony's "death"
There should be more ffs about the time when Gibbs and Tony were alone
and could only relay on each other
I also liked Fornell in this story
It showed another side of him
Greets from Germany
Sandra
Mrs DiNozzo In Waiting chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Got me hooked! Waiting not-so-patiently for more to come .. pretty please.
SharonE68 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Excellent read great story telling...loved the take on Gibbs' and DiNozzo's early relationship and the bond that developed...not to mention the action and drama.
kkirkl chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I enjoyed this story very, very much. Very suspenseful with just enough sharing of emotions between Gibbs and Tony to avoid being too sappy. Loved Tony's dialogue - always humor in the face of danger. You two are great writers individually and together. I admire your ability to put together believable plots. That's my biggest challenge in trying to write crime dramas. Anyway, I am looking forward to your next collaboration as well as individual stories.
stareagle chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
great story and case
arkenstones chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Ok, just wanted to let people know that Laine3112 has given me the name of the story i was looking for. Big shout out to her, and go read her stories! oh wait you are reading one of her stories! :) well co-written stories anyway :)
arkenstones chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I'm looking for a story that I read a couple of months ago, but I can't remember what its called. basically what happens is Director Morrow forced Gibbs to hire Tony 7 years ago, but Gibbs never told Tony. And then something happens(i forget what) and Tony is taken into FBI custody(i think) and they have to tell him Gibbs was forced to hire him. I forget what else happens, but i know Tony escapes from the FBI and it has something to do with his father. That's all I remember but if any of you know what it's called, i would greatly appreciate if you would let me know.
janet chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
thank you for this wonderfull story it was beautiful
Linnsan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
AMAZING story! Just blown away by the entire story and all the details! I just keep reading it over and over again! :) Perfect caption of all that is wonderful/special/heartwarming with these characters. It felt like I was reading the script to an episode! Thank you!
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Well, I started reading this back when it was being published, but lost track of it thanks to RL. I'm finally catching up with my numerous alerts and got back into this story.

I started from the beginning again to remind myself what had happened at the start and I've just got to the end of a very gripping tale.

I love stories that focus on Gibbs and Tony and the close bond they share and without having the larger team in place, it allows even greater focus on their partnership.

I also love a good whump fic, especially if both our guys take the hits and just keep on going through sheer determination and stubbornness. They definitely had to use all their will power for this story! That was quite a lot of pain between their various tumbles off of cliffs, run-ins with bad guys and bullet wounds!

It's always fun to see Fornell and I liked the red herring about who the leak on his team was.

It's good to know that all the (living) bad guys will be going away for a long time and that Gibbs has a little more insight into what makes Tony tick.
Caro June chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
Hi Lyn and Laine,

I'm late in offering a review but hope you will still receive this. I've read some of Laine's work before but this is the first of Lyn's stories - or rather of your collaborations - I've read, but it certainly won't be the last. I've read a lot of fan fiction over the years and never have I read anything as good as the two of you write. This story was more than amazing. Well thought out plot, great action and dialog and the characters were totally realistic and true to the series. Truly one of my very favorites ever.

Thanks for sharing your expertise with the rest of us. I hope you write more again soon. Blessings to you both.