Reviews for The Insider
Iuvsbruce chapter 10 . 5/29
Wow! I loved this so much! Thank you! This goes on my favorites list, and I assure you , I am very picky about what gets added! God bless you!
AlaskanFan chapter 10 . 2/12
Good job, ladies! Terrific suspense and pacing. Great story.
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Good story. Enjoyed it very much.
AriesReign chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Great job nailing early Tony's playful yet efficient deminor. Nicely written and great portrayal of the characters we love and why we love them.
mandy153 chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
This was a brilliant story worthy of any NCIS episode aired on TV. You got the main characters in your story so like the actors in the TV series Well Done
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Thanks for posting this.
You two have talent ;)
I loved the Gibbs/Tony relationship and Gibbs' reaction to Tony's "death"
There should be more ffs about the time when Gibbs and Tony were alone
and could only relay on each other
I also liked Fornell in this story
It showed another side of him
Greets from Germany
Sandra
Mrs DiNozzo In Waiting chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Got me hooked! Waiting not-so-patiently for more to come .. pretty please.
SharonE68 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Excellent read great story telling...loved the take on Gibbs' and DiNozzo's early relationship and the bond that developed...not to mention the action and drama.
kkirkl chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I enjoyed this story very, very much. Very suspenseful with just enough sharing of emotions between Gibbs and Tony to avoid being too sappy. Loved Tony's dialogue - always humor in the face of danger. You two are great writers individually and together. I admire your ability to put together believable plots. That's my biggest challenge in trying to write crime dramas. Anyway, I am looking forward to your next collaboration as well as individual stories.
stareagle chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
great story and case
arkenstones chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Ok, just wanted to let people know that Laine3112 has given me the name of the story i was looking for. Big shout out to her, and go read her stories! oh wait you are reading one of her stories! :) well co-written stories anyway :)
arkenstones chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I'm looking for a story that I read a couple of months ago, but I can't remember what its called. basically what happens is Director Morrow forced Gibbs to hire Tony 7 years ago, but Gibbs never told Tony. And then something happens(i forget what) and Tony is taken into FBI custody(i think) and they have to tell him Gibbs was forced to hire him. I forget what else happens, but i know Tony escapes from the FBI and it has something to do with his father. That's all I remember but if any of you know what it's called, i would greatly appreciate if you would let me know.
janet chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
thank you for this wonderfull story it was beautiful
Linnsan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
AMAZING story! Just blown away by the entire story and all the details! I just keep reading it over and over again! :) Perfect caption of all that is wonderful/special/heartwarming with these characters. It felt like I was reading the script to an episode! Thank you!