Reviews for The Face of an Angel
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
Hi I'm a reader and just noticed that you spelt Emmett-emmet. I love this fanfiction and hope to read more similar to this one.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
I kind of hope when she does meet Eddie that she leaves him in a pile of looking forward to the phony tears that will come from insane Esme and her worthless coven leader of a mate.
skyeza chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
Beautiful ending, it was a true joy reading this wonderfully unique story. Love Pete and Char, Jasper is awesome. Rose was brilliant too.
cerberusfluffy chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
Wow...just Wow. This was so much fun to read. Thank you for taking your time to do this. It allows me to feed my obsession.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
I've read this chapter and the next. Bella's anger at Jasper is uncalled for. She told him they wouldn't be close this mess is her fault not jaspers. If she explained herself better this wouldn't have happend
Kushka chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Great Great Great
Stephannie1014 chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Great story! I love finding stories I didn't know about in other writers fav list.
Thank you for all you put into this!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
A few chapters in and I must say, this is so heartbreakingly amazing. I've cried so much for what Bella has endured. I just hope Jasper can fix her and she remembers.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
:-)
andrewpine chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
Enjoyed the Eddie survived it.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
Emmett, those two are one hell of a duo.I don't even believe the new dictators will bother they are as stupid as the old ones.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Really,so how did they even find out?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
I love it when i find a writer that dislikes Eddie as much as i always means that he will be catching so much deserved pain before the story is over.
was that Eddie that was spying on Bella and Rose or was it Jasper that came upon them by accident?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 2/15/2016
I think she is a little insane and Eddie needs to watch out when he comes storming in believing she will forgive with open arms,but those open arms just might remove body parts.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
If she only know how much he wanted her she would strip him naked in the living room and screw his brains out