Reviews for Paper Moon
sailorrose22 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
This is getting better and better I wonder what is going to happen next I wonder if usagi will get more of her memory back or she is going to live with half memories and dreams well until the next chapter I will just have to wonder what will happen next. Please update soon and thanks for this wonderful story
ChibiHime06 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Use the bumming out as inspiration! Thats what I tend to do. I love it so far can't wait to see how things develope with the whole Julia situation.
ChibiHime06 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Personally, I can't WAIT for the new sailor moon. I just wonder how it will translate in america. It used to be super popular but the script and storyline were so messed up! And I love Spike Usagi pairings...its hard to navigate the new crossover section. Love what im reading so far. Just wish the chapters were longer!
andy chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Wahoo u updated already I am so excited. Do u know where I can watch cowboy bebop online? I wouldn't mind re watching it! And I am sorry to hear about the job u will find one soon. I love the way you portray usagi, spike and the budding romance. *squee*
Pink Rabbit chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Awesome! :D I was so excited to see an update. Looks like Usagi is starting to remember more.
sailorrose22 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I really love this story so far. Poor Spike not even kissing the beautiful girl. Well the rumbling in his tummy may have been a factor. I hope there might be a romance between the rabbit and Spike. Please update soon.
andy chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Not only did I just read all 5 of your chapters, but nopw I have a need to re watch cowboy bebop lol you converted me to the spike/usa pairing and really enjoy the story. I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Serenity 84 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I can't wait to see what the up coming chapters bring please keep going this is different from a lot of the other crossovers that I have read and I am happy to read something different keep up the good work
sailorrose22 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is getting so good keep up the good work I really like the dynamic between Serena and Spike it makes for a really interesting story so please please update this story soon
Moon Mage Goddes chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
((Too lazy to login))

THIS IS AMAZING! I have been dying for an update. Imagine my glee when two showed up!

It was wonderfull done, as always! I cannot wait for more.

Sandreline
devafiend chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
love the fic, great job! sorry for the short review but I'm so sleepy! I hope this is a spike and usagi romance/action/adventure fic, update soon!
Aleric chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Yeah, the Outers are pretty much my favorites too. And they would fit into the BeBop world so much easier. The Inners would probably be just as lost as Usagi.

I think about what connection Ein could have with Usagi. Certainly not a direct link. But what about an indirect one? Ein is a data dog. Genetically altered to collect and process certain data. Well, who processed him? And could they have entered a certain data stream of information? One pertaining to a certain lost Moon Princess?
Aleric chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I like how well you intergrated the two stories together. The creation of the Gates as a link to the Moon is a good one. (Although we all know from the BeBop storyline how THAT turned out)

If I may wax philosophical here, I see a tragic irony in what happened between Usagi and Mamoru. Considering his attitude and treatment of her (I was half expecting him to haul off and slap her) he was obviously feeling jealous of her power. So he had no trouble taking the side of the rebels who resisted her rule. One of the ironies being that he completely disregarded her dream warning. Even though he himself broke up with her in the SM storyline over a dream. Well, he wanted the chance to be Prince of the Earth. Now he can have it. The Moon completely obliterated, and the Earth little more than a floating target for Moon debris.
(Whoa, that was a lot. I tend to babble in these reviews)

One last question. Will Usagi be the only element of SM in this story? Maybe running into the other girls on their respectinve planets. Not necessarily as Senshi. Maybe cameo roles. Except Pluto. As the Keeper of the TimeGate, I can easily see her patiently awaiting her Queen's return. Or is Usagi a queen anymore now that her kingdom has been totally destroyed? (Darnit! Babbling again) Oh well, she would still search, just for Usagi's sake.
Littel chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I'm very excited! I like it a lot so far.

Please continue. :]
Moony92 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I must confess, I was thrilled to find this story! I love Cowboy Bebop/Sailor Moon crossovers, and this one seems very interesting! Finally, a sailor moon crossover that ISN'T with Harry Potter or Naruto! Haha. Not that I don't like those kind of crossovers, they're just too many of them out there and most are just cop-outs. ; Oh, but I'm babbling, sorry!

I'm excited to learn more about Usagi's past relationship with Ein, and her past in general. This is a great and entertaining reading experience, the shower scene and Usagi in Ed's clothes made me smile. C: Keep up the good work!