Reviews for Don't Call Me Nymphadora
the-purple-black chapter 56 . 4/5
Finally finished reading this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the fact that someone wrote this 'what if' scenario, it seems so so likely to me that Dora would be wanted for the Death Eaters due to her powers and such and I just loved reading your take on it.

Kinda wished that I could have seen more of the battle, as much as I've read it all before it would have been nice to see more snippets (though I think that's more me denying that I've finished reading this)

Once again, great story, loved reading it. Well done. :)
the-purple-black chapter 13 . 3/25
So it is 2.30 in the morning and I can't log off my laptop because i'm so damned hooked on your story!

Love it all so far, absolutely love the relationship between Remus and Tonks and the interactions with her and Bellatrix.

I do not see sleep in my immediate future. haha

The Purple Black
DanH2010 chapter 27 . 3/17
I really feel for Tonks in this fic I'm starting your wonder how on earth she is going to get past all the things she's had to do, imperioused or not.
Still loving this story!
DanH2010 chapter 13 . 3/16
Only 13 chapters in and I love this story it's so fresh and original! I can't wait for more!
The one thing I can say is I believe that maybe Mad eye moody is OOC. I imagine he cares a great deal about her but wouldn't necessarily show it but even that doesn't detract from the story. Brilliant writing!
inter3sting chapter 56 . 1/23
i love this story! your writing skills are really good!
books2015 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
12:10 p.m. geewhizafry!
Marisa Boza chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
heyYour storyline is great and i like how you picture tonks but it would be good to go through your story again by yourself or to search a beta. your writing is actually good but you mix up your tenses so badly that it is exausting to read.
Chinagirl18 chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
The "I love you, Dad" broke something in my heart. *Hngh* BEAUTIFUL chapter.
Thespianpoet chapter 56 . 7/22/2015
I am SO glad I stumbled upon this story! Wow...It is hard to properly convey just how freaking amazing reading this over the past few days has been. I LOVE the universe you have created. Your consistency with character was pretty impressive, especially considering the time it took for you to create this brilliant tale. To keep it thorough for YEARS...I'm in awe!
There's a few things I saw that could use editing, all of them minor and will strengthen an already amazing piece. In most chapters, there's a lack of transition between "scenes" or "moments." Sometimes you've put a line across the page to indicate a new scene, but many times there's nothing. I found myself having to re-read sections and figure out why things changed so suddenly. I really encourage you to read through a few chapters a day and fix those over time, so the readers don't get confused. There are also some sections randomly in italics, and I'm taking a guess it was formatting issues on 's part. The final thing is that there are a few chapters that seem really rushed, and I think adding some content would really highlight the moments in them. When Tonks falls and goes into labor, the pace goes from a decent speed to really quick and jumpy. Maybe it goes back to the transition thing I mentioned earlier. Details like cleaning the baby, cutting the cord, actually announcing the baby was a boy, etc. could up the emotional ante of that important plot-point. Overall a very excellent story, and I hope you feel accomplished..you should! Work on those transitions/flashback formats and pat yourself on the back. LOVED it!
xNotAMugglex chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Love it so far
Trixie Black Lestrange chapter 55 . 7/13/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's amazing! *shoots off rainbow sparklies and fireworks* Wonderful ending! I was thrilled the whole way. I love the way you characterized Tonks and Remus. They were WONDERFUL! :) Thank you so much for writing this! :D
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
awww this is so adorable!
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 55 . 7/1/2015
LOVE IT!
Harley's Little Harlequin chapter 55 . 7/1/2015
Best ending EVER! So adorable and fluffy and just thank Merlin they are alright! I'm a little sad to see that's the end but it was a prefect ending! Thank you so much for writing this I enjoyed it so much when I picked it up and followed it as it updated for a 40 page story into this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 54 . 4/4/2015
Hey love your story so far I just started reading it yesterday. I haven't read much stories with tonks as a double agent and I wish there was more stories like this one. Some things when differntly then what I though was going to happen but I loved it all the same hope you update soon